• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Drop off would be fabulous! May I also add 8 mil igb? I will pay 60 tbt for all ^^
Perfect, thanks so much! ^^ it'll take multiple trips unless you have an outdoor ABD I can use to withdraw the bells? If not no worries! Just let me know a dodo code anytime you're ready!

hi~ can i order 8m IGB for 8 TBT? c: thank you so much!
Of course! I'm ready to complete your order ^^ I can let you know a dodo code for pick up as soon as I receive the 8 TBT payment. You can use the outdoor ABD to deposit the bells as I drop them. Thank you for visiting my shop!

Of course! I'm ready to complete your order ^^ I can let you know a dodo code for pick up as soon as I receive the 8 TBT payment. You can use the outdoor ABD to deposit the bells as I drop them. Thank you for visiting my shop!
just sent over the TBT! thank you so much~ i'll wait for your dodo code now c:

Good morning, Panda :) I just started a new island so could I please buy 10 million bells? My pockets are still very small, so I apologize for this inconvenience!

just sent over the TBT! thank you so much~ i'll wait for your dodo code now c:
Amazing! Thank you! The dodo code is J9X8K

See you soon! 💚

Good morning, Panda :) I just started a new island so could I please buy 10 million bells? My pockets are still very small, so I apologize for this inconvenience!
Good morning to you, too! 🥰 not at all! You can come pick up and use the ABD by my house to deposit the bells, making it a fast and convenient experience!~

I'm currently taking care of another trade but you can use the dodo code provided above to come over anytime you're ready 💞

See you soon! 💚

Good morning to you, too! 🥰 not at all! You can come pick up and use the ABD by my house to deposit the bells, making it a fast and convenient experience!~

I'm currently taking care of another trade but you can use the dodo code provided above to come over anytime you're ready 💞
Thanks, Panda! I’ll send over the TBT now 😊

See you soon! 💚

on my way! i'm yana from honeypot. sorry if i reply slow in-game, i'm a terrible typer on the switch OTL. thank you!

Back