• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
I know it’s been a while but I’d love to put in an order with you once again.

10 x stacks of vines (50 tbt)
10 x stacks of large star fragments (50 tbt)
10 x stacks of star fragments (50 tbt)

Altogether I believe that’s 150 tbt. 😊

I know it’s been a while but I’d love to put in an order with you once again.

10 x stacks of vines (50 tbt)
10 x stacks of large star fragments (50 tbt)
10 x stacks of star fragments (50 tbt)

Altogether I believe that’s 150 tbt. 😊
It's so nice to see you ☺️💞 I have your order ready for a total of 150 TBT, correct~ you may let me know a dodo code for delivery whenever you're ready. Take your time.

Hi! I would like to trade 12 TBT for 12 mil bells when you are available. Please and thanks!
Order ready :) you can come pick up and use the ABD by my house to deposit the bells as I drop them. Your total for 12 million IGB will be 12 TBT~ I'll send you a PM with the dodo code once the payment has been received. Thanks so much!

Order ready :) you can come pick up and use the ABD by my house to deposit the bells as I drop them. Your total for 12 million IGB will be 12 TBT~ I'll send you a PM with the dodo code once the payment has been received. Thanks so much!
Sent! Unloading my pockets now ^.^ Thank you!

Back