• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Can I reserve 2? I won’t be available To trade rn But I’ll be on later if not tomorrow
Sure thing ^^ to reserve, please send TBT payment and I will set aside 2 for you :)

Tomorrow works for me as I don't think I will be online later. I'll be available tomorrow after 5pm EST. I will PM you to let you know ^^
Post automatically merged:

Ty, payment received :)

I will PM you tomorrow~

Last edited:
Hi, are you still selling? Can I please get 3 stacks of gold and 1 stack of young spring bamboo? I think that's for 20 tbt?

very sorry this is a long list, i don't mind if it's broken down into smaller trips!
looking to trade: 5x stacks of stone (25tbt), 3x stack of star fragments (15tbt), 2x stacks of large fragments (10tbt), 1x stack of aquarius fragments (5tbt), 1x stack of pine cones (5tbt) and 2x stacks of gold nuggets (10tbt) which should be 70tbt?

i'm also very interested in trading the valiant statue, if you have some left? :0c

very sorry this is a long list, i don't mind if it's broken down into smaller trips!
looking to trade: 5x stacks of stone (25tbt), 3x stack of star fragments (15tbt), 2x stacks of large fragments (10tbt), 1x stack of aquarius fragments (5tbt), 1x stack of pine cones (5tbt) and 2x stacks of gold nuggets (10tbt) which should be 70tbt?

i'm also very interested in trading the valiant statue, if you have some left? :0c
No problem! And I have a valiant statue, yes ^^ total will be 95 TBT

Are you available now?
Post automatically merged:

helloo! could i get 2 stacks of pine cones and 2 stacks of large snowflakes? for 20 tbt i think
Of course!

Just lmk when you are ready 🙂

Back