• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi! Whenever you are back online I’d like to order some hybrids please! I’d like: 5 green mums, 5 orange hyacinths, 5 black lilies, 5 black cosmos, and 5 purple pansies please!

Hi! Whenever you are back online I’d like to order some hybrids please! I’d like: 5 green mums, 5 orange hyacinths, 5 black lilies, 5 black cosmos, and 5 purple pansies please!
Hey absolutely! A total of 25 hybrids will be 25 TBT 🌷💗 I'm online now and available all day to deliver them to you! Thank you for visiting my shop! So happy to be of service 🥰

Hi, could I get 300 NMT, a pear stack, an orange stack, and a peach stack for 156 TBT? And could it please be through pick up?

Great! I changed my order slightly to 8 million bells instead of the 4. My dodo code is 50MYK and i'll send the 20 tbt your way now!
Okay awesome! Thanks so much for ordering from my shop! It'll take a couple of trips to bring everything to you. I'll drop off the iron ore and gold nugget stacks first 💜 on my way now!

Back