Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
heya can i get some flowers?
  • green: x3 mums
  • pink: x3 lilies, x3 cosmos, x3 hyacinths, x3 mums, x3 roses, x3 windflowers, x3 tulips
  • orange: x3 cosmos, x3 lilies, x3 pansies, x3 roses, x3 tulips, x3 hyacinths
  • blue: x3 windflowers, x3 pansies, x3 roses, x3 hyacinths
  • purple: x3 mums, x3 pansies, x3 windflowers, x3 roses, x3 hyacinths, x3 tulips
  • black: x3 cosmos, x3 lilies, x3 roses, x3 tulips

heya can i get some flowers?
  • green: x3 mums
  • pink: x3 lilies, x3 cosmos, x3 hyacinths, x3 mums, x3 roses, x3 windflowers, x3 tulips
  • orange: x3 cosmos, x3 lilies, x3 pansies, x3 roses, x3 tulips, x3 hyacinths
  • blue: x3 windflowers, x3 pansies, x3 roses, x3 hyacinths
  • purple: x3 mums, x3 pansies, x3 windflowers, x3 roses, x3 hyacinths, x3 tulips
  • black: x3 cosmos, x3 lilies, x3 roses, x3 tulips
Yes of course! Give me about 10 minutes and I'll be able to get on the game to prepare them for you ☺️

Hey there! I'd like 10 weed stacks delivered please. I'll pay ya 20 TBT as soon as you let me know that you're online. I'm going to sell them all for the Nook Miles achievement by the way. I've got a lot of weeds on my island but I'm hesitant to remove them for bells...

Edit: I'll just pay you the 20 TBT before I forget.

Last edited:
Hey there! I'd like 10 weed stacks delivered please. I'll pay ya 20 TBT as soon as you let me know that you're online. I'm going to sell them all for the Nook Miles achievement by the way. I've got a lot of weeds on my island but I'm hesitant to remove them for bells...

Edit: I'll just pay you the 20 TBT before I forget.
Good day! I'm online and open for business 😊🌸 thank you for the 20 TBT payment in advance. I'm available all day to complete your order. We can try at either my island or yours. Whenever you're around again just let me know!~

Hi! Could I get

2 Blue Pansies
2 Purple Pansies
2 Black Cosmos
2mil IGB
1 stack oranges
1 stack peaches
1 stack cherries

Hi! Could I get

2 Blue Pansies
2 Purple Pansies
2 Black Cosmos
2mil IGB
1 stack oranges
1 stack peaches
1 stack cherries
Coming right up! I'll deliver everything to your island. If you'd like me to plant the flowers in a specific area just lead the way!~

Thank you for the payment in advance 😊💖 I'm available anytime today so feel free to dodo code me at your own leisure.

Back