• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Great! It'll be just 6 TBT for 6 hybrids 🌷 I'm available all day today so we can trade whenever you're ready~ if you'd like me to plant the flowers in a specific area just lead the way!
all right, I’ll PM you a dodo code when I open my gate, you don’t have to plant the flowers in a specific way I can take care of that, just plant them by the airport if that’s OK ^^

May I come to your and check the able sisters if they are there? ❤️
Post automatically merged:

I'm ready, I'll come to your island!

Last edited:
May I come to your and check the able sisters if they are there? ❤️
Sure! But you will need a ladder and vaulting pole to reach them, if that's okay. I'll let you know the dodo code as soon as the 10 TBT payment is sent, thanks so much!
Post automatically merged:

@Skeeve thank you! I messaged you the dodo code to my island :) see you soon!

Last edited:
Hey Miss Panda!

I'm curious, are you able to get seasonal items? Like the Cherry-blossom branches or Festivale lamp?
Hi! I can craft the cherry-blossom branches, but the Pavé furniture can only be obtained either from him or from Nook's Cranny, which I could time travel for but it's totally random what Nook's Cranny will have in stock. But I don't mind giving it a try for you.

Edit: after a couple of days time traveling, my Nook's Cranny is carrying the Festivale Lamp. I could buy it for you. Just let me know!

Last edited:
Hi! I can craft the cherry-blossom branches, but the Pavé furniture can only be obtained either from him or from Nook's Cranny, which I could time travel for but it's totally random what Nook's Cranny will have in stock. But I don't mind giving it a try for you.

Edit: after a couple of days time traveling, my Nook's Cranny is carrying the Festivale Lamp. I could buy it for you. Just let me know!
OMG thank you so much!! o: THat's so nice of you to do that! You didn't have to! I forgot the festivale furniture wasn't craftable items. If you could buy one, that would be AMAZING. I'm at work atm but do you mind if I place an order for later today (or whenever you're available)?

Festivale lamp x1
Vertical-board fencing x200
Cherry-blossom-petal pile x4
Cherry-blossom branches x4
Wood plank table x2

Please let me know if this request is okay and the total cost!

OMG thank you so much!! o: THat's so nice of you to do that! You didn't have to! I forgot the festivale furniture wasn't craftable items. If you could buy one, that would be AMAZING. I'm at work atm but do you mind if I place an order for later today (or whenever you're available)?

Festivale lamp x1
Vertical-board fencing x200
Cherry-blossom-petal pile x4
Cherry-blossom branches x4
Wood plank table x2

Please let me know if this request is okay and the total cost!
No prob, take your time! I'll be around all day 🖤

Also just to be sure, what color would you prefer for the Festivale Lamp? The one in my Nook's Cranny came in pink but I could always go to Cyrus to get it customized into a different variation for you ^^ that's the "power of science!" as Clemont would say lol

Also also, any preference for the wood-plank table color? I have them all available. Here's your order and the total cost:

Festivale lamp x1 - 2 TBT
Vertical-board fencing x200 - 200 TBT (1 TBT per piece)
Cherry-blossom-petal pile x4 - 3 TBT each
Cherry-blossom branches x4 - 3 TBT each
Wood plank table x2 - 2 TBT each

For a total of 230 TBT~ if that works for you just let me know and I'll prepare the order and have it ready on standby whenever we're able to trade.

No prob, take your time! I'll be around all day 🖤

Also just to be sure, what color would you prefer for the Festivale Lamp? The one in my Nook's Cranny came in pink but I could always go to Cyrus to get it customized into a different variation for you ^^ that's the "power of science!" as Clemont would say lol

Also also, any preference for the wood-plank table color? I have them all available. Here's your order and the total cost:

Festivale lamp x1 - 2 TBT
Vertical-board fencing x200 - 200 TBT (1 TBT per piece)
Cherry-blossom-petal pile x4 - 3 TBT each
Cherry-blossom branches x4 - 3 TBT each
Wood plank table x2 - 2 TBT each

For a total of 230 TBT~ if that works for you just let me know and I'll prepare the order and have it ready on standby whenever we're able to trade.
Oooh the pink festivale lamp works perfectly! and for the wooden table, could I please have the bark edged version for both?

Also total sounds great! I'll send the bells right now :)

Oooh the pink festivale lamp works perfectly! and for the wooden table, could I please have the bark edged version for both?

Also total sounds great! I'll send the bells right now :)
Great! I'll have everything ready now so by the time we meet up for our trade, it'll be quick and painless 🖤 I don't mind either my island or yours. Whichever is easiest for you! Hmu here or in a PM anytime.

Back