• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hello! is this still available? I'm new to the game and the island is already in day 2. Already unlock the airport.
Is this safe to get what i got from my wishlist? and what is the total tbt? how do i send it? Thank you so much!
I'm available right now. will this be a drop off or pick up?

20 NMT = 10 TBT

3 million = 3 TBT

🍎 Apples (11 stacks)
🍊 Oranges (10 stacks)
🍒 Cherries (12 stacks)
🥥 Coconuts (13 stacks)
🎍 Bamboo shoots (28 stacks)

Hello! is this still available? I'm new to the game and the island is already in day 2. Already unlock the airport.
Is this safe to get what i got from my wishlist? and what is the total tbt? how do i send it? Thank you so much!
I'm available right now. will this be a drop off or pick up?

20 NMT = 10 TBT

3 million = 3 TBT

🍎 Apples (11 stacks)
🍊 Oranges (10 stacks)
🍒 Cherries (12 stacks)
🥥 Coconuts (13 stacks)
🎍 Bamboo shoots (28 stacks)
Hello! I appreciate you visiting my shop, thank you! Everything is still available, yes! ☺️🌷

How many stacks of each material would you like? The price is 2 TBT per stack. It would be easier if we do pick up for this order, since you can use the outdoor ABD by my house to deposit the bells.

I can explain how to send TBT to another user if you're still interested in trading ^^

Hello! I appreciate you visiting my shop, thank you! Everything is still available, yes! ☺️🌷

How many stacks of each material would you like? The price is 2 TBT per stack. It would be easier if we do pick up for this order, since you can use the outdoor ABD by my house to deposit the bells.

I can explain how to send TBT to another user if you're still interested in trading ^^
Hi. Thank you!

Just a single stack per material listed. Yes im interested!

Hi. Thank you!

Just a single stack per material listed. Yes im interested!
Okay great! This is your order, correct?
  • 20 NMT
  • 3 million IGB
  • 1 stack of 🍎 Apples
  • 1 stack of 🍊 Oranges
  • 1 stack of 🍒 Cherries
  • 1 stack of 🥥 Coconuts
  • 1 stack of 🎍 Bamboo shoots
The total will be 23 TBT~ to transfer bells to someone, simply click on the number next to their "Bells" and that should open up a new little window that allows you to donate bells. I hope this helps!

I will prepare your order for pick up as soon as the payment is received, thanks so much! I'm available all day to trade ☺️✨

Okay great! This is your order, correct?
  • 20 NMT
  • 3 million IGB
  • 1 stack of 🍎 Apples
  • 1 stack of 🍊 Oranges
  • 1 stack of 🍒 Cherries
  • 1 stack of 🥥 Coconuts
  • 1 stack of 🎍 Bamboo shoots
The total will be 23 TBT~ to transfer bells to someone, simply click on the number next to their "Bells" and that should open up a new little window that allows you to donate bells. I hope this helps!

I will prepare your order for pick up as soon as the payment is received, thanks so much! I'm available all day to trade ☺️✨
Yes this is correct. Did u receive the tbt? Thank you!

Hello i have a wishlist again,

IGB 8 million = 8 TBT

Villager Frame photo: Penguin: Flo = 2 TBT

⚓ Iron nuggets (3 stacks) = 6 TBT

Total= 16 TBT

Thank you . Ill be waiting when ur available.
I'll send the payment in advance.

Hello i have a wishlist again,

IGB 8 million = 8 TBT

Villager Frame photo: Penguin: Flo = 2 TBT

⚓ Iron nuggets (3 stacks) = 6 TBT

Total= 16 TBT

Thank you . Ill be waiting when ur available.
I'll send the payment in advance.
I'm online and open for business, thank you for your patience! ☺️✨

Also thank you for the payment in advance! Let's do pick up at my island again. I'm available for the rest of the day to trade. When you're ready just let me know! ^^

I'm online and open for business, thank you for your patience! ☺️✨

Also thank you for the payment in advance! Let's do pick up at my island again. I'm available for the rest of the day to trade. When you're ready just let me know! ^^
Im available right now. Lets go! Thank you.

Im available right now. Lets go! Thank you.
After checking my inventory, it seems I no longer have Flo's photo available.... 😔 I must have sold it at some point but forgot to update my list. I'm really sorry about that!

Is there another villager framed photo you would like? I made sure to update my stock now!

After checking my inventory, it seems I no longer have Flo's photo available.... 😔 I must have sold it at some point but forgot to update my list. I'm really sorry about that!

Is there another villager framed photo you would like? I made sure to update my stock now!
How about raymond the cat?

Back