• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
hi! i need 3 of the real warrior statues!
Coming right up! Your total will be 45 TBT :) this trade will take place on my second island, Platano. We can do either pick up or drop off. If you would like to do drop off just send me a new message with the dodo code. Thanks so much!
i am once again askin for flowers lol

can i get the following?
  • hyacinths: x10 purple, x10 blue, x10 pink = 30 tbt
  • roses: x10 blue, x10 black, x10 pink, x5 purple = 65 tbt
  • mums: x5 purple, x5 pink = 10 tbt
  • windflowers: x5 purple, x5 blue, x5 pink =15 tbt
  • pansies: x5 purple, x5 blue = 10 tbt
  • tulips: x5 purple, x5 black = 10 tbt
i think the total is 140 tbt?
140 TBT is correct ☺️ I'm available to trade anytime you're ready for drop off. Let me know a dodo code in a new message as soon as you're available. It will take multiple trips to bring you everything. Take your time~ I appreciate you giving my flowers a new island home 💞

heya could use a few more things
  • flowers: x10 green mums, x5 pink lilies, x5 black lilies, x2 orange roses, x2 orange hyacinths, x2 orange cosmos, x2 orange tulips, x2 orange lilies, x2 orange pansies, x2 pink tulips, x2 black cosmos, x2 pink cosmos
  • lucky cat
  • 50 nmts
88 tbt I think?

Last edited:
heya could use a few more things
  • flowers: x10 green mums, x5 pink lilies, x5 black lilies
  • lucky cat
  • 50 nmts
70 tbt I think?
Hi! I have your order ready for 70 TBT, correct :) when you're ready you can send me a new message with the dodo code. Thank you for visiting my shop!

Hello <3

Please could I order the following for drop off:

4x Pink Windflowers, 4x Blue Windflowers, 4x Blue Hyacinths, 1x Black Rose, 4x Pink Lillies, 4x Purple Tulips, 4x Pink Tulips, 4x Orange Tulips, 4x Purple Pansies, 4x Blue Pansies, 2x Stacks of Gold Nuggets, 2x Stacks of Glowing Moss, 1x Stack of Aries Fragments, 1x Stack of Cancer Fragments, and 1x Stack of Pisces Fragments. I think it should come to 68 tbt? Thank you! <3

Hello <3

Please could I order the following for drop off:

4x Pink Windflowers, 4x Blue Windflowers, 4x Blue Hyacinths, 1x Black Rose, 4x Pink Lillies, 4x Purple Tulips, 4x Pink Tulips, 4x Orange Tulips, 4x Purple Pansies, 4x Blue Pansies, 2x Stacks of Gold Nuggets, 2x Stacks of Glowing Moss, 1x Stack of Aries Fragments, 1x Stack of Cancer Fragments, and 1x Stack of Pisces Fragments. I think it should come to 68 tbt? Thank you! <3
Hello :) thank you for visiting my shop! I calculated everything for you, and the total will be 72 TBT if that works for you? Just let me know and I'll prepare your order, digging up the flowers for drop off.

Hello :) thank you for visiting my shop! I calculated everything for you, and the total will be 72 TBT if that works for you? Just let me know and I'll prepare your order, digging up the flowers for drop off.
That's no problem at all :) Drop a PM whenever you're ready if that's okay, please? Thanks :)

hello!! im trying to finish my museum, i finally got all the critters and now i just need genuine art and i’ll have finished it totally for the first time ever in any AC game!!

here’s my list:

• moody painting 10
  • mystic statue 10
  • nice painting 10

• calm painting 15
  • familiar statue 15
  • graceful painting 15
  • mysterious painting 15
  • solemn painting 15
  • warm painting 15

• gallant statue 25
  • motherly statue 25
  • rock head statue 25
  • tremendous statue 25
  • valiant statue 25

245 TBT

I think I did the math right. Is this too much in one order? To drop off?

That's no problem at all :) Drop a PM whenever you're ready if that's okay, please? Thanks :)
Will do, thank you! :)
hello!! im trying to finish my museum, i finally got all the critters and now i just need genuine art and i’ll have finished it totally for the first time ever in any AC game!!

here’s my list:

• moody painting 10
  • mystic statue 10
  • nice painting 10

• calm painting 15
  • familiar statue 15
  • graceful painting 15
  • mysterious painting 15
  • solemn painting 15
  • warm painting 15

• gallant statue 25
  • motherly statue 25
  • rock head statue 25
  • tremendous statue 25
  • valiant statue 25

245 TBT

I think I did the math right. Is this too much in one order? To drop off?
Hello! Thanks so much for visiting my shop! It's not too much at all, I can definitely complete your order ☺️🌷 it comes to 245 TBT total for everything, correct! We can trade in either my island or yours, whichever is easiest for you.

Back