• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
thank you so so much!!! :D take your time! See you soon
Post automatically merged:

I sent the dodo in a previous thread btw :D
i'm not sure if that gives a proper notif

Last edited:
Hello! I really need IGB since I restarted my island, can I have the 12 million for 20 TBT :)
Hi! I saw your other thread about selling 65 TBT :) if you'd like I can give you even more IGB for that amount. Unless you only want to sell 20 TBT then that's totally okay! Just let me know 💞

Hi! I saw your other thread about selling 65 TBT :) if you'd like I can give you even more IGB for that amount. Unless you only want to sell 20 TBT then that's totally okay! Just let me know 💞
Yes I have 70 TBT now available and I´d be happy to trade them for a higher amount! Thank you so much

Hello, would I be able to buy all of your orange flowers please? :)
I don't see why not! ^-^ that's 130 orange flowers total, which will mean multiple trips. In terms of payment, it would be 130 TBT

Or do you mean a specific orange flower type?

I don't see why not! ^-^ that's 130 orange flowers total, which will mean multiple trips. In terms of payment, it would be 130 TBT

Or do you mean a specific orange flower type?
Just messaged you but I did mean all 130
My new island is going to be orange in theme so need as many orange flowers as I can get my hands on haha

Hi !

I would like to buy one of each genuine painting and genuine art, if possible. :)

Thank you !
Hello ☺

Your order will include one of every genuine art, which totals to 43 pieces (13 statues, 30 paintings)

The grand total of everything is 630 TBT~

Back