• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
IGN: AtomicNyx
Island Name: Isla Luna

Hello again! ^.^ I've got another large order (am I considered a regular customer yet? Lol) 🙈 :

- 4 stacks of regular star fragments = 20 tbt
- 3 stacks of large star frags = 15 tbt
- 2 stacks of Sagittarius frags = 10 tbt
- 2 stacks of Virgo frags = 10 tbt
- 2 stacks of Aquarius frags = 10 tbt
- 2 stacks of Libra frags = 10 tbt
- 2 stacks of Pisces frags = 10 tbt
- 6 purple tulips = 6 tbt
- 4 pink tulips = 4 tbt
- 5 blue windflowers = 5 tbt
- 5 purple windflowers = 5 tbt

For a grand total of 105 tbt?? I hope my math is correct :) I'm available from now and until 2am (PST)

IGN: AtomicNyx
Island Name: Isla Luna

Hello again! ^.^ I've got another large order (am I considered a regular customer yet? Lol) 🙈 :

- 4 stacks of regular star fragments = 20 tbt
- 3 stacks of large star frags = 15 tbt
- 2 stacks of Sagittarius frags = 10 tbt
- 2 stacks of Virgo frags = 10 tbt
- 2 stacks of Aquarius frags = 10 tbt
- 2 stacks of Libra frags = 10 tbt
- 2 stacks of Pisces frags = 10 tbt
- 6 purple tulips = 6 tbt
- 4 pink tulips = 4 tbt
- 5 blue windflowers = 5 tbt
- 5 purple windflowers = 5 tbt

For a grand total of 105 tbt?? I hope my math is correct :) I'm available from now and until 2am (PST)
Looks like you're a regular to me, welcome back!~ ☺ 105 TBT is correct, but please go ahead and select an additional 5 stacks of any materials/5-10 flowers you want as a bonus 💞

Oh my gosh! Thank you so much 😊 um in that case I'll add one extra stack of Sagittarius fragments and an extra stack of Aquarius fragments. And 3 extra blue windflowers, please ♡♡♡

Oh my gosh! Thank you so much 😊 um in that case I'll add one extra stack of Sagittarius fragments and an extra stack of Aquarius fragments. And 3 extra blue windflowers, please ♡♡♡
Coming right up! ^^ I'm available now and for the rest of the day~ if you're free now I can deliver your order :) it will take 2 trips to bring you everything.

hiya, sorry if this is too much but i have a massive order that may take a few trips 😅
only if that's ok though, i don't mind taking a few things off
10 purple roses
10 blue hyacinths
10 pink mums
10 pink roses
10 pink lilies
10 pink windflowers
10 orange hyacinths
10 orange roses
and photos of deirdre and wade

i think that's 150tbt but i could be wrong

hiya, sorry if this is too much but i have a massive order that may take a few trips 😅
only if that's ok though, i don't mind taking a few things off
10 purple roses
10 blue hyacinths
10 pink mums
10 pink roses
10 pink lilies
10 pink windflowers
10 orange hyacinths
10 orange roses
and photos of deirdre and wade

i think that's 150tbt but i could be wrong
It's cool ^^ I got plenty of time this morning and I never really mind doing multiples trips 💫

Here's your order and total:
  • 10 purple roses - 30 TBT
  • 10 blue hyacinths - 10 TBT
  • 10 pink mums - 10 TBT
  • 10 pink roses - 10 TBT
  • 10 pink lilies - 10 TBT
  • 10 pink windflowers - 10 TBT
  • 10 orange hyacinths - 10 TBT
  • 10 orange roses - 10 TBT
  • Deirdre's photo - 25 TBT
  • Wade's photo - 25 TBT
For a total of 150 TBT~ math is fun lol