• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

New Leaf Villager Desirability Polls - Rank the Villagers

Thanks for posting this!! Some results are realy unexpected..

But i'm glad Blaire make it to the desirables ^-^

Oh and i see that i had 3 of the most popular villagers, Whitney, Ankha & Skye in my town,but i never searched for them ... good to know. But Whitney left anyway

Last edited:
How dare all of you for putting Rocket, Joey and Drake in undesirables :p .. There are some surprises in here though.. Such as Phil's, Bangle's, Julian's and Jay's placements :p .. But the tippy top ones are not a surprise at all

I was surprised by Joey's placement myself. I've always loved him and his cute widdle diaper. :3 I never imagined he would land there.

Overall, I'm not too surprised about the results. Looking at it in details though I'm bedazzled by the fact that penguins and ducks seem to chart so low (Friga, Deena, Pompom, Pate, Bill, etc.)

Last edited:
Oh wait the results are up LOL
will check them now

- - - Post Merge - - -

YES this one is SO much more accurate IMO
VESTA IN DESIRABLES<3
no sheep in undesirables<3

Still cant get over whitney though, shes plain, dull, just crazy

Last edited:
Oh. I just filled out the survey. It was interesting to me to go in and actually select how interested or not I was in a villager. Probably learned more about myself than anything haha. Apparently I am not a fan of several entire species of villagers... oh well.

I'm surprised drake and gruff ranked so low. I mean, they aren't anything special, but they are so much better than Scoot! Also don't like that they are near Rocket's level of desirability (hate her so much).

MOST of the undesirables I can see why they aren't desired, but there's a few I feel like should at least a little higher up.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but are Mira and Muffy the only uchis in "Desirable" or higher? I find that pretty sad. Agnes, for one, deserves better than that.

Phew, that took a while to answer!
Aww, my Croquie Croque is in undesirables :(
I noticed that I like Deer, Horses, Eagles, and Wolves
I didnt like Cats, Hippos, or Rhinos​

Last edited:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but are Mira and Muffy the only uchis in "Desirable" or higher? I find that pretty sad. Agnes, for one, deserves better than that.

Phoebe is desirable too.

poor beardo, ranked almost last. most likely because of his downstairs hair problem :/

I think it's funny Tipper and Canberra ranked so low. I loved having them in my town. All in all though the results this time around we're pretty stellar :)

I'm surprised drake and gruff ranked so low. I mean, they aren't anything special, but they are so much better than Scoot! Also don't like that they are near Rocket's level of desirability (hate her so much).

MOST of the undesirables I can see why they aren't desired, but there's a few I feel like should at least a little higher up.

Agreed about Gruff. I knew that he wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea, but I thought he'd be higher up. I've adored him since I first saw him :)
Really interesting to see the results.

Back