• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying New Items from the Update (Harvey, RV, Amiibo, Sanrio, etc.)

rhubarb_berry

Bells
Feedback
100% (10) +
I am searching for the following items from the update:

http://moridb.com/catalogs/Yq1shmwL6v

For most of them, I am looking for more than one...so I may still be interested if I already bought one from someone else. In return, I can offer bells, TBT, and wishlist requests (including unorderables). Just let me know what you are looking for!

I appreciate any help that you can give! Thank you!

Hello, friend! I have two Wood Display Stands to offer you! I also have Wendell's Painting and a Fish on a Board ^.^ In return, do you happen to have a Zen Cushion? Or perhaps a Summit Wall and Daisy Meadow?

I am searching for the following items from the update:

http://moridb.com/catalogs/Yq1shmwL6v

For most of them, I am looking for more than one...so I may still be interested if I already bought one from someone else. In return, I can offer bells, TBT, and wishlist requests (including unorderables). Just let me know what you are looking for!

I appreciate any help that you can give! Thank you!

I have an antique shelf if you still need it, would you want to trade? Wishlist is in my sig.

Just noticed your post! I would love an antique shelf. I have all of those tree fruits and maybe a black veil (need to check my closet).

I can get you anything from the following RVs:
Isabelle
Digsby
Blathers
Celeste
Reese
Cyrus
Kicks
Mabel
Kk
Kapp'n
Tom Nooks
Resetti
Lottie

Just noticed your post! I would love an antique shelf. I have all of those tree fruits and maybe a black veil (need to check my closet).

Let me know what you find, I'll add you and open my gate when you're ready.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can get you anything from the following RVs:
Isabelle
Digsby
Blathers
Celeste
Reese
Cyrus
Kicks
Mabel
Kk
Kapp'n
Tom Nooks
Resetti
Lottie

Do you think I could get the Futon from Kapp'n?

Sure. How much are you willing to pay?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure! How much are you willing to pay?

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Back