New Horizons F.A.Q. – Ask Questions Here!

Yeah I checked Nookipedia and it said that. I just wanted to double-check though. Like, if anyone has actually tried to unlock the golden axe with stone axes before. Is it possible? Have you unlocked the golden axe already?
I don’t have the recipe for the golden axe yet, so I can’t confirm.

Yeah I checked Nookipedia and it said that. I just wanted to double-check though. Like, if anyone has actually tried to unlock the golden axe with stone axes before. Is it possible? Have you unlocked the golden axe already?
I'm pretty sure I used the Flimsy axe to unlock the Golden axe since they break easier than a normal axe.

I checked on Nookipedia and I think the Golden axe page is a bit misleading as they only use the Normal axe icon. When I googled searched elsewhere, like Animal Crossing World, IGN, and any other website, it all states using the Flimsy axe is the best way.

I'm pretty sure I used the Flimsy axe to unlock the Golden axe since they break easier than a normal axe.

I checked on Nookipedia and I think the Golden axe page is a bit misleading as they only use the Normal axe icon. When I googled searched elsewhere, like Animal Crossing World, IGN, and any other website, it all states using the Flimsy axe is the best way.
Thank you Pyoopi! I'll give this a shot.

Just wondering~
I am using my friend's switch for making another Island. I also have connected my account to her switch as well. She doesn't have an online membership, but I do.
If I make a player with my account on the Island, and try and upload a dream address; can that happen? Or does my friends switch need an online memebership? (Which she wont ever do, so it be a waste of my time trying to make nice islands and cant dream address it; because I wanna make multiple.) (I know I could do a trial but again it's not just one Island I wanted to make :/ )

So I have a question about unlocking the golden axe... Breaking 100 axes should lead me to the recipe, but will this work with stone axes? I use them more often when chopping trees for wood.
If I'm not mistaken, I was able to get the recipe by breaking a ton of flimsy axes.

EDIT: Oops; already answered. Forgot to check the next page.

Just wondering~
I am using my friend's switch for making another Island. I also have connected my account to her switch as well. She doesn't have an online membership, but I do.
If I make a player with my account on the Island, and try and upload a dream address; can that happen? Or does my friends switch need an online memebership? (Which she wont ever do, so it be a waste of my time trying to make nice islands and cant dream address it; because I wanna make multiple.) (I know I could do a trial but again it's not just one Island I wanted to make :/ )
Uploading dream addresses requires a Nintendo Switch subscription on the main player's end unfortunately.

Just wondering~
I would try anyway and make a character using your profile. When I got my second switch I used a new profile for the island rep. Used my main account with online subscription for an alt character and was able to use that second character to create a dream address. I thought at first you needed one profile for each switch.

I would try anyway and make a character using your profile. When I got my second switch I used a new profile for the island rep. Used my main account with online subscription for an alt character and was able to use that second character to create a dream address. I thought at first you needed one profile for each switch.
Yeah I did recently add another character which is my account, so will see. Can't remember when the new character can dream XD

Yeah I did recently add another character which is my account, so will see. Can't remember when the new character can dream XD
I know I was disappointed when I thought I couldn’t get a dream address for that island so figured I would try making one with the profile that had online . I think you can when Luna sends you a bed as a gift.

Back