• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

[NEW DLC] Shaved Ice Lamp

Hi Clarkeyboy, if it is not too much trouble too I would like one.
What dlc are u missing? I will see if I have it.
thank you!

Yeah so how're people from the UK getting this? I just checked and I only got the palm thing. :c

k nvm.

Last edited:
Europe I think! :)
I just got one too!! x

UK and any country that supports "_The Cloud" for Nintendo Zone.

Also...

BOGW3T_CIAAOGc0.jpg

Gonna be some happy people tonight :)

Oh gosh are you still doing this? I'd love to get one if possible. I'll give you 50k for the trouble :)

Awww you are really kind ^^ I don't ask for one. I wouldn't have the patient to get so many lamps... :3

Can I come and catalogue it please? I'm in the UK but got a palm tree lamp instead...

If you're in the Uk you should be able to get it. The palm tree lamp is the regular monthly DLC. The shaved ice lamp is an EU exclusive DLC from the Nintendo Zone wifi hotspots. Just change the SSID on your router to "_The Cloud" (without speech marks) or create a mobile hotspot with your phone. You get it the same way as normal DLC at the post office. :)

Ok home now, opening gates shortly. PM me your friend code, ill pop it in and you can then come in, drop your offerings and ill drop you a lamp :)

And here we go! Gates are open! Please be respectful and don't take things without asking please :) - There may be a lot of stuff flying around. Average donation seems to be around 100k bells so far, but free to donate as you wish, im not charging, but the time investment was rather substantial.

Barron - Done!

If you come in and im not responding, my Pizza is here and im just paying the guy :p

Last edited:
Gates are closed, and off to bed I go. Sent out a few pieces. I would like someone to help me get a lamp across to Kluke though. Seems they couldn't get into my town and I couldn't get into theirs, so we need a third party to help be a middle man :)

I could middle-man if you like. Just distributed a few lamps myself to Nymph and a few others though farming them like that is mind numbing... hehe.

I could middle-man if you like. Just distributed a few lamps myself to Nymph and a few others though farming them like that is mind numbing... hehe.

Would you mind getting one for me? I could pass a cat tower to you/ or bells in return?

Ill be home at 22:00 Paris time tonight for another distribution. Would very much like to get those who asked first theirs though.

Back