New Company (no name yet)

Bromley

Bells
I have a new company that I am making that will have various services. They are listed below and I am looking for employees/people that can help me. I don't know what the pay will be and I don't want to make one now. It will be decided as the release of ACDS comes.

SERVICES

Company Rating- We will rate the clans and services for ACDS on a scale from 1 to 10 with a review. Some employees might like them and some won't. There will be multiple reviewers. We don't want to cause anything bad for these clans just a way to get the one that fits your needs the most.

Other Rating- We will also rate anything else that someone wants rated. We will rate your character, house, town, or anything else you can think of.

A Helping Hand- We will help you with other things and this will be separated into different jobs later once it is requested. We can help clean, plan, and tons of other things.

AC:WW News- We will give the people that play AC:WW some new info about the game and what is going on in the game. We will have a "Buyer Beware" like piece that warns people about a certain thing that they can get/buy/use (a company, item, ect.). There will be many parts to this and this will be reported when ever something new comes up or we find something to report. This will be typed up and posted here. This will also be an e-mail newsletter. (Your e-mail address won't be given to anyone outside this company and will be secure. You will only be sent what you asked, no spam.)

EMPLOYEES

Reviewers- You will rate and review other clans and groups for ACDS.

Raters- You will rate other things like characters, towns, houses and more.

Helpers- You help with other things listed in the Helping Hand section. This job will be split up once A Helping Hand starts to be used.

Reporter- You will get the info that we need for the news that we tell the AC:WW citizens.

The jobs for employees match up with the services so that is also a descrption of your job. I hope many people will join and there is no limit yet on how many jobs someone can have and how many people can have each job.

More info will come as the release of the game draws near.

Please do not copy these ideas in any way. I have not tried to copy any clan or company.

Thanks for helping out! I thought it would be a good idea to have a company for all needs instead of just one. You are both hired.

I forgot to add, everyone who joins, please sign up to the NCAG board (link in my sig) for updates and info.

Thank you. And also thank you to only_half_evil333 for joining.

I'll make a company name thread on the NCAG board.

NEW SERVICE

AC:WW News- We will give the people that play AC:WW some new info about the game and what is going on in the game. We will have a "Buyer Beware" like piece that warns people about a certain thing that they can get/buy/use (a company, item, ect.). There will be many parts to this and this will be reported when ever something new comes up or we find something to report. This will be typed up and posted here.

NEW POSITION

Reporter- You will get the info that we need for the news that we tell the AC:WW citizens.

More info will come as the release of the game draws near.

The NCAG and New Company Meeting 1 starts today and will be held for the rest of the week. Post in the Meeting 1 thread in the Employees Chat forum. You must be an employee to see it and post in it.

ill be a reporter for your acds news service.

By the way, for a suggestion, i noticed you were expressing interest in the stock board. if you want to know a way to make money, so buying a stock would be worth it, you could actually sell the newsletter. the reporters would send u the info, youd assemble it into a newsletter, then you would type the newsletter onto mail paper, and you could sell it for a cheap affordable price, and people would buy. Sales at first would be low, but once you start meeting more people, a cheap affordable newsletter would be worth buying.

Im going to go on your site to sign up too.

or, you could sell subscriptions... so if you had 10 people on your friends list that subscribed to the newsletter, you could just type it up and leave it in their post office.

just some ideas to make some cash

Back