• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Nerfed crafting villagers?

rayraysparkles

Sparkly Pocket Punk
Bells
Switch
7883-9269-0880
White Cosmos
Tasty Cake
New Horizons Token
Purple Violet
Is it me or have the amount villagers craft been nerfed this update? It seems to be less than before. Or am i being dumb haha

I'm not sure. I watched a video and it mentioned that a villager works on a DIY in the morning, one during noon, and one in the evening. I've only ever gotten one or two per day.

I usually get 3 - one in the morning, one in the afternoon and one in the evening.
Today I missed my morning one but I found Velma crafting at midnight which confused me a bit - they definitely didn't craft this late before.

i wonder if it goes on how often you log on and when? I'm intrigued how it all works!

I heard that they will craft for about 3 hours then will go onto the next villager to craft. There’s only a max of 3 per day.
This is correct. It starts from the moment Isabelle goes through her spiel unless you wake up too early for villagers to be up and crafting. The timer ignores when you’re not playing, so you won’t miss your second slot, etc if you log off for a few hours in between

Back