• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop ★ neo's 1 tbt rv shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic! I'm GMT. It's 6.30 here now, guessing it's 12.30 there?

We're friends on the DS now, so should I check back in around half an hour?

... Also, I've sent over the TBT. Hopefully I've done it correctly ��

Last edited:
stacyadams
it's been ok thank you :D i hope urs is going good too! your order is ready as well, and like i said above i'll be available 1-6pm est til friday!

I'm ready whenever you are :)

EDIT: I forgot I said 2 oops lol. Well, I got finished with class earlier than expected, so if you're able to trade now, I'm ready. But I'm able to do 2 if that's easier :)

Last edited:
Hnnhsrh
you did it right!! :p close, it's actually 1:30 (at the time you said that WOOPS) so i'm free whenever but i can have you over in half an hour if you want!

stacyadams
no prob, i'll open my gate for you right now! your item is next to the train station :D

imluddy
now is fine with me!! ur items are on the right side of the station!

Oh, I was short an hour! Just put my baby to bed so I am totally free now and for a while now. Thank you!

Hnnhsrh
np!! sorry for the late response, i'm opening my gate for you rn! your items r next to the train station!

whattheheck123
hey! ᐛ your order is ready, i'm free from now til 5:00pm est tonight and i'll be gone for a bit sometime around 12-1pm! lmk if anywhere around then works for you :) after that i won't be free again til tuesday

Last edited:
mayor name: melsi
items wanted: Isabelle scooter, celeste ribbon, galaxy floor, file cabinet L, wall mounted tv x2, basic teacher's desk, gadget shelf, blueprints = 9 tbt
friend code (if not listed on your profile): 4184-2380-8155

Last edited:
ty, your order is ready!! :) i'm free til 6pm est today and i should be free 3:30am-6pm tomorrow too, if you're not free then just lmk when you'd like to come over and i'll tell you if i'm free or not!

ok!! i'll add you n open my gate, your items are to the right of the train station!

mayor name: Lassie
items wanted: red striped socks,Pompompurin bed,
Cinnamoroll shoes,Cinnamoroll sofa,Cinnamoroll tray,Celeste ribbon
friend code (if not listed on your profile):

Last edited:
woohoo4woo
MissPink

your orders are ready!! i'm free until 6:00pm est today, just let me know when you wanna pick up!

mayor name: Pucca
items wanted: gray patterned floor, two kerokerokeroppi dolls, shoji bench, four stone lanterns, two tranquil bridges ( i'm sorry if that's alot :m: )
friend code (if not listed on your profile): sidebar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back