• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Trading NEED: pictures, fake art, fossils, gyroids / HAVE: pictures, DLC, regional & more

Hi, I have the red pikmin, ultra hand, and ultra scope if you'd like them. In return, can I catalog some of your DLC and Saharah items? There's a lot you have that I need, aha. Not to buy, I'm just trying to complete my catalog. c:

Ok, I have the pictures of
Poncho
Quillson
Purrl
Phoebe
Nibbles
Truffles

Also, do you have a chocolate heart?

Last edited:
I am now also trading for Clothes, please check the first post and let me know what you have/want :)

Sorry if it seems like I keep bothering you. Dx
The birthday items + chocolate heart are my top priority at the moment.
I'll give you the 7 pics + witch's hat + 500k for them.

Last edited:
I'd like to catalog diver's hood, headkerchief, ogre's wig, stewpot.

I have ss dolphin, bill blaster, ultra scope, ultra hand, teddy's pic, katt's pic, ohare's pic, hamlet's pic, flurry's pic, bathrobe, alpinist dress, 1 up cap, black letter jacket, beige knit shirt, black veil, ballroom mask, blossoming dress, blue argyle tee, blue flannel shirt, bunny shirt, cafe tee, cat dress, celebration hat, chain gang tee, cloche hat, deer shirt, elegant hat, elegant umbrella, embroidered dress and a lot more. If this amount isn't enough, let me know and I will list more.

I'd like azalea stool, flower bouquet, and lily record player.

Last edited:
I'd like to catalog diver's hood, headkerchief, ogre's wig, stewpot.

I have ss dolphin, bill blaster, ultra scope, ultra hand, teddy's pic, katt's pic, ohare's pic, hamlet's pic, flurry's pic, bathrobe, alpinist dress, 1 up cap, black letter jacket, beige knit shirt, black veil, ballroom mask, blossoming dress, blue argyle tee, blue flannel shirt, bunny shirt, cafe tee, cat dress, celebration hat, chain gang tee, cloche hat, deer shirt, elegant hat, elegant umbrella, embroidered dress and a lot more. If this amount isn't enough, let me know and I will list more.

I'd like azalea stool, flower bouquet, and lily record player.

What about ...

You list everything you have, and can choose more ... you can have the full Weeding-Collection and some unorderable for the things you listed now.

Last edited:
Hey um i need a hot plate and ceramic hot pot. But i dunno how ur ratio goes. Got some ultra scoop and ultra hand. Lots of ur clothes and bill blaster, kitschy wall etc

Hey um i need a hot plate and ceramic hot pot. But i dunno how ur ratio goes. Got some ultra scoop and ultra hand. Lots of ur clothes and bill blaster, kitschy wall etc

What about the Kitchy Wall, for cataloguing the things you want?, if yes PM me :)

I do not know if I understood well, I'll change
an Easter egg each (six)
ultra hand
ultra scope

I change this by set fish.

What about ...

You list everything you have, and can choose more ... you can have the full Weeding-Collection and some unorderable for the things you listed now.

Nevermind, I'm getting the flower set from someone. I only want the shoji screen, tatami, and to catalog those 4 items. Which items do you want? You can keep the reorderable furniture/clothes and catalog the clothes that are not.

Hi again!

I can order you any/all of these clothes:
aqua polka tank, aurora knit shirt, beatnik tee, blue flannel shirt, blue gym tee, blue letter jacket, blue plaid tee, blue tartan shirt, blue check shirt, bone shirt, bright tee, bubblegum tee, canary shirt, candy gingham shirt, chain-gang tee, cherry tee, chick tee, cloudy tee, club tee, cycling tee, daisy tee, dapper shirt, dark polka shirt, dazed tee... ok, I have almost all of your orderable clothes wishlist (and a few un-orderable), and I'm tired of typing them out.

I really need Pave furniture, how many pieces of clothing would you charge per piece? (I realize there's a big jump from orderable clothes to unorderable furniture, hence why I'm leaving it up to you). pm me ^_^

Hi again!

I can order you any/all of these clothes:
aqua polka tank, aurora knit shirt, beatnik tee, blue flannel shirt, blue gym tee, blue letter jacket, blue plaid tee, blue tartan shirt, blue check shirt, bone shirt, bright tee, bubblegum tee, canary shirt, candy gingham shirt, chain-gang tee, cherry tee, chick tee, cloudy tee, club tee, cycling tee, daisy tee, dapper shirt, dark polka shirt, dazed tee... ok, I have almost all of your orderable clothes wishlist (and a few un-orderable), and I'm tired of typing them out.

I really need Pave furniture, how many pieces of clothing would you charge per piece? (I realize there's a big jump from orderable clothes to unorderable furniture, hence why I'm leaving it up to you). pm me ^_^

Well, I think a Set is ok for these clothes, as they are are getting less and less, I think this would be fair :)

Last edited:
I accidentally sold my "Egg Toy Set" ... if there's anyone who has one - I would love to have it :D

I'm also looking for some Argyle Tops, as I'm totaly in love with them <3

The other things are all listed in my first post :D

I have basketball shorts, basketball tank, bill blaster, metroid, and red pikmin, i just want to catalog these if thats not to much? kokeshi doll, general's stool, general's fan, flashy-flower sign, bilboquet?

I'm now also looking for Art and Paintings to complete this part of my museum :)

Well, I think a Set is ok for these clothes, as they are are getting less and less, I think this would be fair :)

I only need chairs, but I need like 6 of them. How many do you have?

alternatively- I also have the jolly painting, quaint painting, calm painting, and beautiful statue that I'll trade for some pave chairs, if you're missing those. (which might be easier than toting 50 shirts to your town :p)

Last edited:
I have Witch's RObe, Star shades and Celebration Hat

Can I have Resetti's Photp, Don Resetti's Photo, and cacao tree?

Also, my town has some paintings/statues if you're intereted
Paintings: Wild, Scary, Fine, Perfect, Calm, Dynamic, Quaint (300K ea)
Statues: Mystic Statue (500K ea)

I only need chairs, but I need like 6 of them. How many do you have?

alternatively- I also have the jolly painting, quaint painting, calm painting, and beautiful statue that I'll trade for some pave chairs, if you're missing those. (which might be easier than toting 50 shirts to your town :p)

Oh ok.
I am not a big fan of doing more of the same thing, as I'm failing incredibly often in the last time.
What exactly do you need?, can you write me a private message?

I have Katrina. I'd like the shoji screen. I mean for tomorrow.

Last edited:
Back