• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Trading NEED: pictures, fake art, fossils, gyroids / HAVE: pictures, DLC, regional & more

Takuya

Trader
Bells
Switch
2899-2485-3486
Boo Halloweaster Egg
Jingle Christmas Doll
Tin Robot
Matryoshka Doll
Strange Doll
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
Winter Mittens
Spirit Candy: Pierrot
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (369) +
need: fake art, fossils, gyroids / have: dlc, regional, island, pictures ... and more

This thread is closed.

A big thanks, to all of you, who traded with me! <3

Last edited:
I can give you all the campus set, a laptop, a lotus lamp and a cat tower in exchange of a sloppy chair!

Oh, I have all the things you want to give me, do you have anything that's listed in the "I Want"-Section?

Oh sorry, I opened the moriDB database and found those items :|

No, unfortunately I don't have any of those items!

I have Mermaid, Regal, Rococo set that you can keep or cata. I really want Princess and Gorgeous.

Last edited:
Can I trade you my fish set for mushroom!?

Yes, for sure. How can I exchange Friendcodes with you now? ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have Mermaid, Regal, Rococo set that you can keep or cata. I really want Princess and Gorgeous.

I have all these, thanks. I'm just looking for the things that are listed in the "I Want"-Area

Yes, for sure. How can I exchange Friendcodes with you now? ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have all these, thanks. I'm just looking for the things that are listed in the "I Want"-Area

Yes you can add me, I will add you soon. I need to go to storage and get my set, give me 2-3 mins

I have the office wall, desert vista and shoji screen- would it be possible to trade these for your Berliner & sailboat model? Oh, if I could catalogue the general's stool & fan that would be amazing too :) I can always give some bells in addition!

Last edited:
k I am ready, I will add you and open the gate. I put the fish furniture in front of train station

- - - Post Merge - - -

You didn't add me yet! Waiting for you to add me before I open gate

I have sci fi floor, skyscraper wall, mossy carpet and lawn mower from your want list. Need a 7-11 ABD, buffet and some other piece.

Last edited:
LOL hi Almin XD

Ich hab die Herbsttapete (autumn wall), Alpenausblick (meadow vista), W?stengrund (saharas desert) & lunar horizon (den ich aber behalten will).

Bekomm ich im Gegenzug ein paar DLCs? :p

Last edited:
LOL hi Almin XD

Ich hab die Herbsttapete (autumn wall), Alpenausblick (meadow vista), W?stengrund (saharas desert) & lunar horizon (den ich aber behalten will).

Bekomm ich im Gegenzug ein paar DLCs? :p

LOOOL!, wieso kommst du nicht einfach in den Chat? xD

i have the jingle bed, jingle piano, jingle shelves, you can keep or catalog, in exchange for dango, bamboo grass,and bureom?

Hi Almin!

I have these for sure: Sporty Wall, Ancient Wall, basement floor, closed road, concrete floor, saharah's desert and western desert. How many items off your unorderable/DLC list would that cover? Do you want to trade 1:1? If you still need all of those, that is!

Would you take my Ringside Seating and Classroom floor for your Beans, Berliner and Turkey?

I'm still looking for some Saharah W&F, if someone has some, please let me know :D

I am now online and trading again :)

Still looking for some Island and Saharah things ...

I'm also very interested in the "Snowman" ... not Set.

And I'm looking for the Ski-Set, which is also known as the Snowman-Collection ^^

Back