Status
Not open for further replies.

Yokie

Senior Toilet
Bells
Pear (Fruit)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Cake
I can't find the answers on GoogIe so...

I accidentally changed my theme to Windows 7 Basic which I don't like, but I don't know how to change it back. Help me please!

Yeohkei said:

I accidentally changed my theme to Windows 7 Basic I don't like, but I don't know how to change it back. Help me please!
i hate it when a few programs change from aero to regular windows. looks nicer, i've been brainwashed, oh well.

two ways you can get to personalization:
-right click desktop > personalization
-control panel (classic view) > personalization

from personalization, display settings. make sure colors is on highest (32 bit)

if that doesn't work (I don't really remember how i change mine back when it messes up) look for Windows Aero somewhere, as that's the theme/style/whatever you're looking for, i believe.

Psychonaut said:
Yeohkei said:

I accidentally changed my theme to Windows 7 Basic I don't like, but I don't know how to change it back. Help me please!
i hate it when a few programs change from aero to regular windows. looks nicer, i've been brainwashed, oh well.

if that doesn't work (I don't really remember how i change mine back when it messes up) look for Windows Aero somewhere, as that's the theme/style/whatever you're looking for, i believe.
Oooh, did I forget to tell that mine is in Swedish? Oh well thanks anyways I'll try my best.

Yeohkei said:
Psychonaut said:
Yeohkei said:

Oooh, did I forget to tell that mine is in Swedish? Oh well thanks anyways I'll try my best.
i know you're from sweden/swedish :p

look for windows aero, or whatever that translates to. that's the style you're looking for, regardless of name.

Psychonaut said:
Yeohkei said:
Psychonaut said:
Yeohkei said:

i know you're from sweden/swedish :p

look for windows aero, or whatever that translates to. that's the style you're looking for, regardless of name.
You must know, how many times I brag about it. =P

The thing I didn't get was "personalization".
I'll go look that up.

Crap, the translator didn't help me at all...

Wait... I fix'd it. I just searched for aero and then everything went back to normal.

/facepalm

glad i could help :p
just remember what you did for next time

personalization, like customization, custom, personal, personalizing your desktop, making it your own

don't know exactly what the translates to, but it's about/means to make it your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back