• The closing ceremony for our Lunar New Year event has been posted! View the winning entries in the thread here. Thanks for joining us for this new TBT event. Be on the lookout for our next brand-new event, which will bid farewell to Animal Crossing: New Leaf online, coming soon!

Need help with Windows 7...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yokie

Senior Toilet
Joined
Jul 16, 2009
Posts
2,811
Bells
353
Dragon Tokens
0
Pear (Fruit)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Cake
I can't find the answers on GoogIe so...

I accidentally changed my theme to Windows 7 Basic which I don't like, but I don't know how to change it back. Help me please!
 
Yeohkei said:
I can't find the answers on GoogIe so...

I accidentally changed my theme to Windows 7 Basic I don't like, but I don't know how to change it back. Help me please!
i hate it when a few programs change from aero to regular windows. looks nicer, i've been brainwashed, oh well.

two ways you can get to personalization:
-right click desktop > personalization
-control panel (classic view) > personalization

from personalization, display settings. make sure colors is on highest (32 bit)

if that doesn't work (I don't really remember how i change mine back when it messes up) look for Windows Aero somewhere, as that's the theme/style/whatever you're looking for, i believe.
 
Psychonaut said:
Yeohkei said:
I can't find the answers on GoogIe so...

I accidentally changed my theme to Windows 7 Basic I don't like, but I don't know how to change it back. Help me please!
i hate it when a few programs change from aero to regular windows. looks nicer, i've been brainwashed, oh well.

two ways you can get to personalization:
-right click desktop > personalization
-control panel (classic view) > personalization

from personalization, display settings. make sure colors is on highest (32 bit)

if that doesn't work (I don't really remember how i change mine back when it messes up) look for Windows Aero somewhere, as that's the theme/style/whatever you're looking for, i believe.
Oooh, did I forget to tell that mine is in Swedish? Oh well thanks anyways I'll try my best.
 
Yeohkei said:
Psychonaut said:
Yeohkei said:
I can't find the answers on GoogIe so...

I accidentally changed my theme to Windows 7 Basic I don't like, but I don't know how to change it back. Help me please!
i hate it when a few programs change from aero to regular windows. looks nicer, i've been brainwashed, oh well.

two ways you can get to personalization:
-right click desktop > personalization
-control panel (classic view) > personalization

from personalization, display settings. make sure colors is on highest (32 bit)

if that doesn't work (I don't really remember how i change mine back when it messes up) look for Windows Aero somewhere, as that's the theme/style/whatever you're looking for, i believe.
Oooh, did I forget to tell that mine is in Swedish? Oh well thanks anyways I'll try my best.
i know you're from sweden/swedish :p

look for windows aero, or whatever that translates to. that's the style you're looking for, regardless of name.
 
Psychonaut said:
Yeohkei said:
Psychonaut said:
Yeohkei said:
I can't find the answers on GoogIe so...

I accidentally changed my theme to Windows 7 Basic I don't like, but I don't know how to change it back. Help me please!
i hate it when a few programs change from aero to regular windows. looks nicer, i've been brainwashed, oh well.

two ways you can get to personalization:
-right click desktop > personalization
-control panel (classic view) > personalization

from personalization, display settings. make sure colors is on highest (32 bit)

if that doesn't work (I don't really remember how i change mine back when it messes up) look for Windows Aero somewhere, as that's the theme/style/whatever you're looking for, i believe.
Oooh, did I forget to tell that mine is in Swedish? Oh well thanks anyways I'll try my best.
i know you're from sweden/swedish :p

look for windows aero, or whatever that translates to. that's the style you're looking for, regardless of name.
You must know, how many times I brag about it. =P

The thing I didn't get was "personalization".
I'll go look that up.

Crap, the translator didn't help me at all...
 
Wait... I fix'd it. I just searched for aero and then everything went back to normal.

/facepalm
 
glad i could help :p
just remember what you did for next time

personalization, like customization, custom, personal, personalizing your desktop, making it your own

don't know exactly what the translates to, but it's about/means to make it your own.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top