Need help deciding the theme for my new ACNL town.

Town Idea?

• Chinese/Zen Town

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Squirrel/Fairy Town

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

BronzeElf

FC: 0061-7232-1493
Bells
Tasty Cake
Red Rose
Red Tulip
Yellow Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
Hi all! I'm trying to decide on a theme for my ACNL town but I need help because I'm very torn. Here are my two ideas:

Choice 1. A China-inspired town using primarily the zen architecture style and clever pathing. Public work projects in mind include the lion statues, stone garden, and zen clocks, with the zen bridge as the primary bridge type. Colors will revolve around reds and golds, and I want to make an extended large plaza. Villagers include: Pekoe, Gladys, Rory, Greta, Chester, and Drago... Among others. Native fruit being Pear or Orange.

Choice 2. A fairy/mushroom core town that has only Squirrel villagers, using primarily the fairytale architecture style and pathing of light brick and pink tones. Lots of greenery and almost exclusively pine trees. Public work projects in mind are the windmill, fountain, water well, etc. Villagers include: Mint, Peanut, Static, and Marshal, among others. Native fruit being Apple.

So yeah if you could, vote in the poll and help me decide! Much love ! 💕 Thanks!

Both sound like cute ideas, but I'm a sucker for a good zen town so that's what I voted for. Good luck with whatever design you ultimately decide on.

both themes are fantastic, but i voted for the squirrel fairy town. it sounds so cute! 🤗

Back