• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

-Nat’s Art Shop-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beanz

Sophisticated Hi-C drinker
Bells
Switch
1874-6412-6607
Arcade Scenery
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Feedback
100% (138) +
18C44DF7-A134-4D6E-97E1-E4DAAED6506B.png

Hi, welcome to Nat’s Art Shop. I take commissions here.

6C27C23B-D9C0-48EC-B2B9-964E2C70A665.jpeg

8EE1F887-96D5-45F7-A23E-2FA02B8FE028.jpeg
E13F99DD-CF58-4139-9F56-9E60B90FAF96.jpeg
08EA91F7-A58A-433C-AF89-AF5F6A741678.jpeg
A843AF1C-6949-442E-BE5C-7FF8D66C74FF.jpeg
Or check out my art thread (CLICK) :lemon:

Please note: I am not that experienced with drawing poses yet and commissions may take a few days to complete. I will not draw NSFW or excessive gore.

Full body + background: 60 tbt
Full body w/o background: 40 tbt
bust with background: 25
Bust w/o background: 15

I can draw characters (example: like Mario or Sonic and objects but prices vary and it depends if there is a background or not.

When ordering please provide a reference.

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Attachments

• 5D2BDEEF-768A-4CBB-A59E-7DA955936D73.png
    5D2BDEEF-768A-4CBB-A59E-7DA955936D73.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Omg I love your art style, especially this one! I’d love for you to draw my island rep. I don’t have a preference on the pose or style so if you’re okay with it you can just do whatever you’d like 😊

Omg I love your art style, especially this one! I’d love for you to draw my island rep. I don’t have a preference on the pose or style so if you’re okay with it you can just do whatever you’d like 😊
Thank you! Would you like a head shot or a whole body shot like in the picture i made that you linked me to and would you like a backround?
Post automatically merged:

Could I please get a drawing of Rex? In the 30-40 tbt range, please ^^
Sure! I should’ve specified in my first post but would you like a full body shot or just a drawing of the head and neck? also what about a backround?

Thank you! Would you like a head shot or a whole body shot like in the picture i made that you linked me to and would you like a backround?
Post automatically merged:

Sure! I should’ve specified in my first post but would you like a full body shot or just a drawing of the head and neck? also what about a backround?
Whatever you feel like, I'm not picky! And for the background, a simple space theme or anything neon purple works ^^

Head shot & for the background either transparent with sparkles or pink with sparkles 😊 thank you!!

Not taking any requests after this atm. I need to fix some stuff with this thread then i’ll be back open again

@LoserMom finished! Your representative was so fun to draw. Tell me if there is anything you don’t like so I can fix it. I’ve decided I’m just going to charge 15 TBT for this because I messed up the pricing in the very top post.

4C2AE039-FF24-4B63-95AD-913AB40BAFDA.png

I’ll begin working on Rex @your local goomy

Last edited:
@LoserMom finished! Your representative was so fun to draw. Tell if there is anything you don’t like so I can fix it. I’ve decided I’m just going to charge 15 TBT for this because I messed up the pricing in the very top post.

I’ll begin working on Rex @your local goomy
Aw it’s so cute!! Thank you! Sending you tbt now 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back