nami's dump 2018-present

a character from a novel my friend might write
the sketch is okay but the colours are kind of iffy hhh
x5KCrtI.jpg

Last edited:
<3 ugh your art is just so perfect! I still very much love the drawing of Yumi you did a while back <3 I simply love it all so much! n.n keep it up I just love seeing it all.

OOPS IM LATE BUT THANK YOU
i actually fixed up the previous drawing a while ago
zEJx0DF.jpg
and i also drew this today but i dont like it hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
FvT0qNB.jpg

its 5am rip ill never fix my sleeping schedule.

Last edited:
uh hello its been a year but this is a section of a wip
ddmfnt6-7bf2ea2f-20ea-4aad-9da0-9aeed1ec0992.png
over the year i pretty much didn't draw digitally at all and instead focused on traditional art, which i think really helped with my digital art. i learnt how to use oil paint too which is super similar to how i paint digitally! this is the first time ive painted digitally in probably 6 months but i was able to pick it up again super quick!!

oh my god looking at my old art is making me cringe so bad

Last edited:
2OPId4U.png
WrLdCuX.png

hopefully i can get more into doing art for myself now that the country is in lockdown :/

Last edited:
Wow really great work! You've become so skilled rendering skin! I hope you have a lot of inspiration during this opportunity to draw a lot!

shshshshshshownuu.png
chumngklhkhkh.png
Wow really great work! You've become so skilled rendering skin! I hope you have a lot of inspiration during this opportunity to draw a lot!
thank you so much :'))

Beautiful art :love:

I love that the last one you posted still has the sketch/draft portion, it's so interesting to me to see the process!

NAMII im in love w your new stuff! the way you paint skin is soso good, love the splashes of colour in your latest wip <3 glad that you learned a lot from oil painting!! i really want to do more traditional painting too

Back