• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

My Top 10 “Cottagecore” villagers

I’m not too big in cottagecore so I don’t really have a Top 10. I just saw Bea in a cottagecore town and thought she fit well with it.
omg Bea!! Her interior isn't that much cottagecore (though I still love her interior) but her exterior is absolutely gorgeous. It has a natural and brown theme which is perfect for cottage themes.

Maple, Teddy, Shep, Boone, Gonzo, Drake, Molly, Goldie, Jay and Peaches.

Their houses are actually cottages/cabins.

Oh nice what a solid pick! I actually look back, and research about Boone, Gonzo, Drake and Jay. Definitely cottage worthy ! I’m a fan of Drake but I need diversity because I have Molly already .If I can choose more than 10 I’ll definitely have them as well. Thank you for the input .

What the **** is cottage core

My bad I should have define what’s cottage core is. I assumed most ACNH knows it. It is a theme in the island where most of the houses and path are based in a cottage , hiking , camping atmosphere . With baking , foraging etc . See Wikipedia . Thanks
427EF81C-DA17-4F6A-827A-A5CB9EF6DB13.jpeg

Curtesy of @PeachesonSunset via twitter.

this is a tad bit unrelated but can someone point me to that stone path code? it's really nice!
I'm not quite going for "cottagecore" but it still has the same natural forest-y thing going on. But I think out of the villagers I have, Dom, Marina, and Bunnie all have the best exterior houses. I couldn't come up with a top 10 because I don't really know lol

this is a tad bit unrelated but can someone point me to that stone path code? it's really nice!
I'm not quite going for "cottagecore" but it still has the same natural forest-y thing going on. But I think out of the villagers I have, Dom, Marina, and Bunnie all have the best exterior houses. I couldn't come up with a top 10 because I don't really know lol

It is fine , I am not sure what was the code for that specific stone path , but you can search in kiosk. I agree I like Don’s exterior house as well!

Almost identical to yours but replace Peaches with Ozzie. Peaches colors a bit too vibrant for me and I find most cottage core lists tend to be almost entirely girls (plus I just really like Ozzie lol)

Almost identical to yours but replace Peaches with Ozzie. Peaches colors a bit too vibrant for me and I find most cottage core lists tend to be almost entirely girls (plus I just really like Ozzie lol)
Ah, yup Peaches has very vibrant color , i like Ozzie , usually koalas are a little off for me for cottagecore for some reasons. I’m glad we’re almost the same list.
Post automatically merged:

I thought it said cottageGORE.

I should use my reading glasses but I can't stand them. :(
Ah I got yah . Haha 🤣. Gore . Thanks bud ! I did define what CottageCore means if you would like some ideas comment it. Thanks

UHHM... I Have a big problem, i restarted acnl and got some cottagecore villagers but guess who showed up !?!? Diana the snooty deer! Shes my fav villager and i dont wanna let her go! Halp!!!

My favorite cottagecore villager is Fauna. She is a simple deer, and she's so sweet and just plain adorable.
Post automatically merged:

this is what fauna looks like and her house too (i totally recommend her if you're going for a cottage core vibe):
1604100835411.png

1604100850712.png

she has a normal personality and her hobby is nature fyi

Sheldon getting no love when his exterior, interior, and coloring is the most fitting of the Squirrels is slanderous.

this is so helpful!! I was trying to figure out whether or not I was going to try and go for certain villagers on my island and I think this might have convinced me to!

Back