My Photography

LaserGirlFetch

Bells
So I got into photography thanks to my grandma letting me try out her Canon EOS Digital Rebel XS awhile ago. I've taken all of the pictures you are about to see with that camera, and am currently saving up for that same one (More than halfway there... Just need 200 more bucks...). Thought I'd share them all with you.

Link to mah gallery

Let me know what you think. The older ones aren't that great since they were from when I first started. And, if you take a look at the Camera Data area on the photos, it says the date on which they were taken was in April of '08. My grandma must not have put the right date in when she purchased her camera, so, that's what the mess up is. =p

I really like them, I've been considering going into photography as well. Also, your house looks huge :eek:.

Also, do you know what type of camera you used for those pictures?

I'm not able to see it because my computer sucks & won't let me.

But, I saw some of your photos on Facebook!

BEAUTIFUL! :]

I've been wanting to get into photography too. i can learn from my sister lul

YouPieToo? said:
attachment.php
m/attachment.php?attachmentid=981366&d=1221338634[/IMG]
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
Fail trolling.

YouPieToo? said:
attachment.php
m/attachment.php?attachmentid=981366&d=1221338634[/IMG]
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
I forgot to add 0/10, troll harder next time.

L Lawliet said:
Hmm. It could be good for a beginner camera, but with that price, you can probably get a DSLR for that or a bit more, depending on brand and where you are buying from. Point-and-shoots pretty much limit things you can do, but, I suppose they can be good for beginners.

And the photo of the bird you like, "Alive", has an interesting story behind it, actually, if you didn't read the description to it. XD

I love you Li-Li<333
You must do photography! 8D

Lecksi said:
L Lawliet said:
Hmm. It could be good for a beginner camera, but with that price, you can probably get a DSLR for that or a bit more, depending on brand and where you are buying from. Point-and-shoots pretty much limit things you can do, but, I suppose they can be good for beginners.

And the photo of the bird you like, "Alive", has an interesting story behind it, actually, if you didn't read the description to it. XD

I love you Li-Li<333
You must do photography! 8D
Yeah, I did, so sad :(.

Also, the DSLR's are too expensive for me right now, I'll probably get one of them in a year or 2, depending if I think photography is right for me.

Yeah, DSLRs are rather expensive... That's why I'm using my grandma's right now. =P

Just try and experiment with whatever point and shoot you decide to buy, and if photography is something you enjoy, start saving for the bigger and better cameras.

Lisamilitz said:

Baby i teach you too. :>

Peekab00m said:
Lisamilitz said:

Baby i teach you too. :>
babe whatever you say :>

Back