MY hero

Propaganda Man

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
John Cleese....he was on this show called Monty Pyphon. He is a was a British actor, and was on a show simmalir tp SNL. This show may be old, but it is damn funny. It is 100X better then it, anyways this guy...he invented spam! Not the food spam, but the word. And I hope you realize now why he is MY Hero

B)

He invented the word, "spam"? That's new. And I understand why he's your hero.

:D

Finnaly some one understands!

Smart Tech: Sorry BAM, Spam was just a little too much, and it's not allowed here. Just doing my job. I just couldn't bring myself to delete it, so I thought would edit it.

Again, very sorry. But it had to be done.
Then just edit it out :|

I LOVE MONTY PYTHON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My dad has the first season of Flying Circus, we have cable so we can watch BBC anytime, and I do a perfect imitation of the Bridge of Death guy... *evil smile*

UltraByte said:
I LOVE MONTY PYTHON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My dad has the first season of Flying Circus, we have cable so we can watch BBC anytime, and I do a perfect imitation of the Bridge of Death guy... *evil smile*
Wow, I had no idea Ultra. You reallly do learn something new every day.

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
UltraByte said:
Wow, I had no idea Ultra. You reallly do learn something new every day.
Meh. Also, Eric Idle of Monty Python helped with the Broadway Play Spamalot.

SPORGE27 said:
It is a very funny show.
Yes, it is. I remember seeing one about the "Mosquito Hunter". It was "Dangerous" and used a machine gun to kill the mosquito. But, if you thought that was a lot, there was a tank ready to hunt a moth.

It was very funny.
:rofl:

Back