• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop My DIY Catalogue! A service for you to get the items you want! (OPEN)

peachycrossing9

Taking a break :3
Bells
Switch
3310-7464-3144
Island
Liliana
Feedback
100% (307) +
Hello!

I think people have made threads similar to this before, but here's my one if anyone is interested.
I have made a list of all the DIY's I can currently craft (all the interesting ones anyways). You can click HERE to view them!
Basically the service I am offering is for you to pick any DIY's you may want that you don't already have, and I will craft them for you! There are a few rules though:

RULES:

- This service is for the items ONLY. Not for the recipe itself.
- You can choose up to 4 DIY's from that list.
- You must provide the materials. If you're struggling, I can help you out if needed.
- There are mushroom DIY's on that list. Only request these if you're from southern hemisphere and don't have something yet. I won't be providing mushrooms for northern hemisphere people since I have a limited supply.
- I don't mind if I come to you, or you come to me. If I come to you, please have a DIY workbench ready.
- There is no fee for this, other than to have your own materials. (You may tip me if you want, but its not at all required.)
- I will let you know what materials you need if you're not sure.
- Please only make a request if it's an item you don't have the recipe for.

Fill out this forum in your reply:

IGN:
Island Name:
DIY's you would like:

💜 ✨ 🌺

By any chance do you have the black simple panel?
Hello, no sorry if it's not on that list I don't have it :)
Post automatically merged:

IGN: Jess
Island Name: Wilow Bay
DIY: Moon

Sure that's 15 star fragments and 1 large star fragment. Do you want to come to me, or I come to you? :)

Will I be able to reorder the beekeepers hive from my inventory once I catalogue it?

And the bookshelf..... do you know if I’d be able to reorder them?

Will I be able to reorder the beekeepers hive from my inventory once I catalogue it?

And the bookshelf..... do you know if I’d be able to reorder them?
No, unfortunately you cannot reorder DIY items. But if you want multiples of the same thing I can do that. If you have the materials! :)

Hello!

I think people have made threads similar to this before, but here's my one if anyone is interested.
I have made a list of all the DIY's I can currently craft (all the interesting ones anyways). You can click HERE to view them!
Basically the service I am offering is for you to pick any DIY's you may want that you don't already have, and I will craft them for you! There are a few rules though:

RULES:

- You must provide the materials. If you're struggling, I can help you out if needed.
- There are mushroom DIY's on that list. Only request these if you're from southern hemisphere and don't have something yet. I won't be providing mushrooms for northern hemisphere people since I have a limited supply.
- I don't mind if I come to you, or you come to me. If I come to you, please have a DIY workbench ready.
- There is no fee for this, other than to have your own materials. (You may tip me if you want, but its not at all required.)

IGN:
Island Name:
DIY's you would like:

💜 ✨ 🌺

Hello!

RULES:

IGN:
Island Name:
DIY's you would like:

💜 ✨ 🌺
Hi can you make me 3 of the garden bench’s I have the materials. I haven’t gotten the DIY and I need them to complete a theme.

Hi can you make me 3 of the garden bench’s I have the materials. I haven’t gotten the DIY and I need them to complete a theme.
So thats 12 wood and 4 iron for each bench, if you have enough I can do that! Would you like to come to me, or I come to you? :)

Back