• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling My catalog (most of it)

OK! Do you mind if the items are refurbished? I can get quickly the Rococo set in Black (some pieces) and the gorgeous set, if you don't mind. But the other two items are going to be handful, especially with the big orders I have, so please be patient.

It makes... 58 TBT

20TBT Rococo set
30TBT Gorgeous set
8TBT both items (Yule log and Libra scale)

No I dont mind! I can always unrefurbish it,, also 58tbt sounds good! Lmk when youre ready~

OK! Everyone, I have the orders ready, except for the Yule log, which I swore I had it, but I couldn't find it or catalog it.

Anyways, please tell me if you're going to trade now so I can open my gates

Okay! I ordered your items too, i think it makes 70 TBT (ordering three full sets takes a lot of time, even if I?m constantly restocking, also, since I completed the modern wood set and minimalist set, I can give them to you completed!). But feel free to negotiate the price if you feel so.

hey!! don't worry about it... i can wait for my order, I'm not in a hurry... i can pay 70TBT~ vm me when it's ready

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would love to get the completed sets :), thank you.

hello! i am interested in a regal dresser and regal chair. would you be willing to trade for a crane game and box sofa? (if it's not enough i can purchase k.k. song for you!) thanks man!

Interested in sweets set. I have almost all of the alpine set and some extra pompompurin items.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and what are you looking for your kitchen corner?

OK, I'll bring out the items from the sweets set! I'm still in need of the Alpine items anyways.

For the kitchen corner I don't need too much, just 2TBT or a furniture that I miss

Hey, I'm (desperately) in need of an alpine sofa, which I don't have in my catalogue yet. I know it's such a tiny order, but would you mind selling one to me? I can pay you 4 tbt for it!

I don't mind! Of course I would give it to you, please add me so I can open my gates

Don?t worry, I?ll just sell the item, @Anactoria.

Okay, I got my catalog of selling, and wishlist up to date, what I have ready to deliver is:

-Unicorn?s order: Sweets set.
-Catto?s order: Rococo set, modern wood set and more.
-dankprin?s order: regal items.

Please VM me when can I open my gates, okay?

Yes! I do accept item trades, but I can also accept to hold on my unorderable items while I sell my town (I don't feel comfortable playing in my town anymore, I think I ruined it by TTing, I tried by putting another character, but it didn't work out for me either).

Yes! I do accept item trades, but I can also accept to hold on my unorderable items while I sell my town (I don't feel comfortable playing in my town anymore, I think I ruined it by TTing, I tried by putting another character, but it didn't work out for me either).

Oh, wonderful! ^^

In that case I can trade you the following:
Cabin Chair
Cabin Clock
Cabin Low Table
Stripe TV
...and I can also place an order on my catalog for the following items from your wishlist:
Flat-screen TV
Kitchen Sink
Modern Table
(There might be more but I'll have to double check and update you if I get a match!)

I'm interested in your:
Air Conditioner
Alpine Lamp
Chaise Lounge
Corkboard
Cube Clock
Deluxe Range
Game Shelf
Laptop
Microwave
Modern Cabinet
Minimalist Clock
Minimalist Table
Minimalist Dresser
Paulownia Closet
Regal Dresser
Rice Cooker
Toaster
Stripe Bed
Wall-mounted Speaker

I can also add another 30k IGB in addition to the trades since I know it's a lot of items >w<;; Let me know your thoughts~

Also yes I can def relate! I restarted my town a couple of times too mainly because I wasn't satisfied w/ my town layout, native fruit, grass patterns, and train station color haha I'm really picky xD

Back