MUZZAFUZZA/FUZZAMUZZA EDITING CONTEST! INTENSE EDITING!

A lot of the time the light is taking up half of the screen.

Too bright in some parts, making me have to squint to see the image. Other times, although I know you've darkened it and whatnot, I find the image fuzzy and hard to make out. Also, at 0:29 the music seems to skip/not fit in well, which is annoying. And finally, and Muzzafuzza text at the beginning is slightly cut off at the edges. However, I do like some of the things, such as zooming into the +10 and +20 near the end. All in all, it won't win, but it probably won't come last either.

Gnome said:
A lot of the time the light is taking up half of the screen.
Lol. Yeah. It's a total joke btw, I saw a bunch of entries for the contest after one of the bigger editors made a really well done one, and they were terrible!! The contest is full of people who don't know what they're doing. So I made a parody and threw in all sorts of overused and *censored.2.0*ty effects people like to use. Then of course I had to use one of the most overused songs on youtube. :D Oh, I also had to make fun of the fake editing company names people make up. And one more thing, the grammar in my original post is making fun of the the grammar all these people use in video descriptions.

This is the last of any sort of gaming video I'm doing btw. I did my fair share of them and I know the programs pretty well now. I'm all set to get a good camera in a few weeks and start making awesome real life stuff.

Marcus said:
Too bright in some parts, making me have to squint to see the image. Other times, although I know you've darkened it and whatnot, I find the image fuzzy and hard to make out. Also, at 0:29 the music seems to skip/not fit in well, which is annoying. And finally, and Muzzafuzza text at the beginning is slightly cut off at the edges. However, I do like some of the things, such as zooming into the +10 and +20 near the end. All in all, it won't win, but it probably won't come last either.
There's nothing good about it dude. It's terrible. :p

David said:
Marcus said:
There's nothing good about it dude. It's terrible. :p
I only added the positive in to give you some good feedback lol =P

I shoulda guessed it was a joke, it's worse than your other stuff.

beehdaubs said:
I couldn't find a difference between this and your normal videos.
My latest normal videos have won contests and gotten me money and Xbox Live cards. I'm sure they're better than this.

David said:
Comatose said:
What song is that? :p
Taking You Down - Egypt Central

~ The most overused song in gaming videos. :p
I think the song that starts "Let the bodies hit the floor" or whatever hast that title. That or "Headstrong".

Mino said:
David said:
Comatose said:
What song is that? :p
Taking You Down - Egypt Central

~ The most overused song in gaming videos. :p
I think the song that starts "Let the bodies hit the floor" or whatever hast that title. That or "Headstrong".
That's actually the song people pick to put in when their original songs get muted. That's why its also one that's chosen so much.

"Thank you i have had alot of there is too much effects and that but i like a video with effects because that can show you have skill and aint it a editing contest , Thank you!! :D"

Was the reply to someone saying the video posters was the best trailer he'd seen. Ha, effects mean nothing, all it is, is simple drag and drop.

David said:
"Thank you i have had alot of there is too much effects and that but i like a video with effects because that can show you have skill and aint it a editing contest , Thank you!! :D"

Was the reply to someone saying the video posters was the best trailer he'd seen. Ha, effects mean nothing, all it is, is simple drag and drop.
You seem surprised that YouTube is full of idiots.

Back