• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway ☆ ☆ Mush lamp DIYs ☆ ☆

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you so much for doing this! my favourite villager is Lucky, I even have him tattooed on me ;.;

My favorite is Kyle!!! He's such a sweetie who makes my heart melt. I love seeing his smile, and when he just grooves to music. I also love visiting his home!!! so many cool instruments!!!

my favorite villager is maple, she's been my ac bff since wild world, and i can't imagine playing a game without her!

my favourite villager is bluebear! she’s been my best friend since my first new leaf town and she’s absolutely adorable! <3 thank you!!

Rosie is my favorite villager because I had her since the original Animal Crossing days when I was a babby. We basically became best friends on the game and I've had her in every game since. Animal Crossing just wouldn't be the same for me without her in my town ;;

my favorite villager is katt!! a lot of people aren't fond of her appearance and it makes me really sad. when she randomly moved into my first new leaf town i didn't think much of it, but over time she REALLY grew on me. she had such a chill way of talking, the uchi villagers have always felt the most "real" to me out of all the personalities, but katt stuck with me more than any other villager i've ever met. i was genuinely upset when she moved out when i started using that town to cycle. luckily, someone was nice enough to give her to me for free and i’m so happy to have my best bud back in nh.
Post automatically merged:

thank you for hosting this btw!!

My favorite villager is Eugene-- he's my greaser koala buddy! Also, thank you for doing this!

my favourite villager is cube! he moved in on accident in my new leaf town and he became my best friend almost instantly. that game helped me through a lot of hard times as a kid and at some points cube was a better friend to me than my actual friends were! i was heartbroken when he moved away after i stopped playing the game for a while, but that just makes me even happier to be reunited with him in new horizons!

My favorite villager is Julian. I just love his fantasy look and heavenly home decor.

unsurprisingly my favorite villager is etoile! i already was a major fan of little twin stars before she was released but when i saw her it was love at first sight! shes pastel and sparkly and based off my fave characters and like how i imagine myself as a villager! i love her to pieces and shes my favorite personality type too. i love her so much. if i can i want to have her in every town i ever have for the rest of forever.

my favorite villager is genji! ... honestly? i just think he's super neat. his angry lil look on his face is just too cute!

My favorite villager is Sherb! He is super cute and I just adore how he acts with my other villagers and around town. My old favorites are Chevre and Nan, but it's very close between the three of them for my top spot!

Thanks for the giveaway! Very kind of you

My favourite villager is Dom! I love how he’s a jock despite his extremely cute appearance. I love how jocks are basically villagers who are extremely passionate about something they love, even though I personally don’t see the appeal.Also, he constantly has sad eyebrows, which creates a lot of funny faces! He makes me laugh on many occasions, (mainly from his dialogue) and I find that wonderful when I’m depressed and find it hard to laugh or smile. He’s so sweet too!

My favorite villager is Mitzi because she feels like an old friend. I'm 51 yrs old and have played Animal Crossing since the game cube version, in every town I've ever had I managed to wind up with dear Mitzi. My 3 children are grown now and two play ACNH as well as my husband and I didn't get Mitzi this time but my family got together and found and bought her amiibo card for me and now me and my old friend are reunited again. Even though she may not be that special to anyone else I can't imagine Animal Crossing without her.

thank you for doing this! my fave villager is probably Apple. she was one of my ogs in my first New Leaf town and I mean,, she's adorable how could I not love her? also Rodney - can't believe so many people hate him </3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back