• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway ☆ ☆ Mush lamp DIYs ☆ ☆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for this giveaway!!!
My fave’s always been Marshal cause he’s too cute with his smug ways & I could just watch him all day & I’d be happy & amused hahaha;; <3

my favourite villager is moe—whom i personally think is the least-loved among lazy cats, and even unjustifiably shunned. i think he perfectly embodies the personality! even my mom was captivated by his design, so it really allowed us to have this mutual interest in the game. beyond animal crossing, i have such a soft spot for cats and i think moe was one gateway for that.

IMG-3202.JPG
IMG-3203.GIF
1588236059189-png.250615

i love punchy! he's been in every town i've had since wild world and our birthdays are only 2 days apart <3

Skye is my favourite and she has been since new leaf! Her colours are so adorable, love her house and she is just the sweetest!

thanks for doing this! My fav at the moment is Zell because he's a beautiful gazelle, he sings all the time, and I love the smug personality 😁
a206f4958af353a7f9a19b23a76fed1c7e4af8e4.gifv

Definitely bluebear! Didnt know how cute and funny she was until she actually moved onto my island :) take her over raymond any day. Btw i already know this diy but would love to get it for my girlfriend :D

I love Megan to bits! She's just sweetest, gifted me with cool presents for the new house and would be really sad if she leaves my town.

Thank you so much for doing this!

My favourite is Pekoe! I absolutely love pandas and have done since I was a kid. I remember the first time I saw her on AC Wikipedia and I knew I had to find her! Once I got her in NL she was so kind to me and threw me a birthday party. I had a complicated life as a kid and those acts of kindness meant so much.

My favourite is Pekoe, there's just something about her little panda esque features thats too cute for words. And her house is awesome!

I've also hunted her out each game she's been in as I love her so much ^^;

Last edited:
Lily is my favorite villager, I had her in my New Leaf town and fell in love with her, she's just so adorable and cute, can't wait to have her back in my island

my favourite villager is hopkins ! i fell in love with the bunny balloon when i met him on one of my mystery tour islands when i was starting out with the game and have kept him ever since ! not letting him go (":

Amazing giveaway!

My favourite villager is Ketchup. She is super adorable, I love tomatoes and ducks are sooo cute. Also she says the funniest things and reminds me a bit of myself at times. She is more than an ingame character to me, I actually feel like we are close friends <3

My fave villager is chief because he was my first villager in new leaf and he left in the first week and I didn’t know his name I was looking for fox villagers until I found out he was a wolf not a fox lol soon as I found who he was I bought his amiibo so I could invite him back and he is still in my new leaf town now☺️

My favourite villager is Zucker! I got him when I just started playing the game from this really kind user who dm’d me when my 2 NMT offer was getting outbid by 10 - 15 NMT in a thread where he was getting auctioned. 😅 I was so happy that day I could cry. I definitely know how you feel, this community is amazing and genuine.

He’s been my favourite since New Leaf because he’s so cute and sweet. 😭 I love how his log bench “fits his butt...perfectly” and how much he loves studying the flowers on my island. ❤️

Thank you so much for doing this by the way. You are very kind. 🙂

Thank you for the giveaway. My favourite villager is Fang. He's like my best friend on my island. 😭

Thank you so much for doing this!

My favourite is Beau! I actually had no idea he existed until New Horizons. I was pleasantly surprised when he was the first lazy villager that moved into my island. He's super sweet and adorable. I love how he sends me letters everyday and how he loves sitting in the middle of super narrow pathways(like a snorlax) eating snacks. He's so cute. 😊

my favorite villager is kabuki! he's 100% my aesthetic and he was also in my gamecube animal crossing all the way back when that first came, and every version i've played since. i've honestly thought of him like a big brother sometimes, haha

my favourite villager is bunnie! i’ve had her in ww, nl and now nh so she’s been with me for so long! thank you for the giveaway :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back