Museum Fish

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15

Retired Staff
Bells
Last night, I caught the last fish I needed for my museum. Plus, I also caught every kind of fish there is.

:D :jay: Well, looks like I need to catch bugs now.

congrats

:)

tomorrow you get your gold fishing rod! (yay)

good luck with the bugs, they are a bit more challenging, but still way awsome

i cant wait for banded dragonfly season

Me too, with my second character now, though... The insects are harder, though.

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
PIKMIN042 said:
Me too, with my second character now, though... The insects are harder, though.
Yeah, that is true. The bugs are harder to find, which most of them you need can only be found during the summer.
I also seem to never see them... I mean I see butterflies sometimes... And bees all the time, but no grasshoppers... Maybe I have to wait until Autumn...

I only need a few more fish! Stringfish, koi, jellyfish, angelfish, and guppy! Possibly another, but I'm not sure! I'm SO CLOSE! I've caught all my fish without time travel too! I'm so proud of my fish collection!

:D

Triforce3force said:
I only need a few more fish! Stringfish, koi, jellyfish, angelfish, and guppy! Possibly another, but I'm not sure! I'm SO CLOSE! I've caught all my fish without time travel too! I'm so proud of my fish collection!

:D
heh... you'd love my basement... i've got a bunch of rares... and my banded dragonflies...

I put most of my fish in the museam, and if I have especially rare doubles, like aripiamas, arowanas, and coleanths, I sell them store-price to my sister, who somehow can't catch all the rarest fish. Money!

im working on 3 of my other characters now. i've completed my first, and one in my other game (now erased) and im working on the other three characters in Onett... my second has all the bugs, and needs like 2 fish, my third has all the fish, and needs like 2 bugs

:p and my 4th has like 3 fish, and needs every bug XD.

if i stick with it, and dont travel time (as usual) i could have every fish, and bug by next june... but by then i'll obviously have Animal Crossing DS, so their isn't much of a chance for that

Am I the only one wh has finished both collections? o_O?!

I finished the collection like a year ago... or more.

^_^

Back