• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia Murder Mystery Mafia-Mafia Win

Woah chill, where did Liam say he pm'd everyone??

oh **** karla is right. I scrolled up on discord cause I thought he did say everyone but:

[6:34 PM] Liamslash: townie
[6:35 PM] Liamslash: I PM'ed almost everyone

soo...
anyways, im kind of getting scum vibes from crys. �� shes reminding me of xeno

- - - Post Merge - - -

ah my bad. crys = improper.
for those who don't know.

oh **** karla is right. I scrolled up on discord cause I thought he did say everyone but:

soo...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh thanks for scrolling up and finding that, I wa going off Tom saying he messaged everyone.

soo...

- - - Post Merge - - -

what do you mean by she reminds you of xeno?

it's still kind of odd he pm'd "almost everyone" but he's given his (too much information) reasons so.. in the last game he was doing stuff that made him look pretty shady and he was town

what do you mean by she reminds you of xeno?

it's still kind of odd he pm'd "almost everyone" but he's given his (too much information) reasons so.. in the last game he was doing stuff that made him look pretty shady and he was town

There isn't much to go off of since she was lynched day 1 in xeno, but after going through her post filter in that game, it's just a bunch of one liners, nothing really serious or pro-town. Her play style is really hard to differentiate but idk I see it. In AoT (when she was town) her posts are more serious, contribute, and actually help town. Not seeing that in this game at all.
I guess what stuck out to me the most was this
brcause I said so stop trying to act town by questioning and posting things ://
Reminded me of this post from xeno:
fak u tom why do u ruin the fun :/

Also in xeno she immediately jumped on an Ares bandwagon once she saw the opportunity....
did ares just revenge vote crys?

Any was ares is prob scum with wanting to shoot me because a rqs, and then revenge voted me after me reaction test :/

yez. As an honest question to everyone, who do you actually want to be lynched today?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Let's go with ares bandwagon and hope we hit scum.

...just like she did with Liam now.

I'm voting Liam because he pmed 'Everyone' like an IDIOT, and ended up lying and skipping parts of the player list. Thank you for reading my opinions.

Crys is scum guys.

xeno maf isn't real. It's day one and I'm okay with a Liam policy lynch.

xeno maf isn't real. It's day one and I'm okay with a Liam policy lynch.

i do find it slightly odd that you're pretty convinced liam is scum despite playing with him in the last game where he wasn't exactly the best player of all time, to me it seems like he was just being an idiot again rather than a mafia slip up. crys, when did liam lie?

also is there any chance we can get links to comments? i want to look through liam's to see the lie but i'm lazy lo

- - - Post Merge - - -

oops i didn't know what policy lynch meant

I've never played with Liam before, but I PM'd him about the whole "I'm Townie" messages to more than half of us and all he wanted to say was "I don't know I wasn't thinking" and then he asked if I was gonna keep questioning him and I replied "what's wrong you don't want to communicate with me about he game?" And I haven't heard from him since. His unwillingness to cooperate and uninterest in not wanting to help scum hunt is making me suspicious of him still.

I want to hear more from Kirby, he is seeming a little quiet from what I remember, maybe he's changed his game play, if anyone can enlighten me on that it'd be much appreciated.

Tbh I was gonna trying scheming some more but then I realized what's it matter, so I'm just going to out myself as a Third Party Coward. AKA a Survivor who is night immune for a single night of my choosing.

I'm still on my family day trip so I'm sorry for being do quiet. I've been keeping up with the thread though so I know what's been going on. Some players, like me, don't post much (or at all) so it's hard to get a basic read. However I have more or less formed base opinions on the ones who had been posting actively. I'll do my best to help us all decide on the best lynch for day 1 since I don't think policy lynching Liam based on his PM is fair at all.

I have played two games with Liam and he's the straightforward type of player who doesn't really give much thought to what he says or do. So I think him pming everyone from the get go could be because he thinks that would safely clear him early in the game, because he really is town. On the other hand, I do agree that there is a possibility that he could use this as a way to fly under the radar, as pointed out by Tom. That said, I would like to wait and see what Liam has to say about this first.

--

Moggy, what do you mean by the bolded part. Which post is that in?

It's Sunday morning here and I will be back home by tonight. Can someone please tell me how many hours we have left before day ends so I can place my vote before the deadline.

Or can we perhaps have a counter Daniel? Thank you!

I'm still on my family day trip so I'm sorry for being do quiet. I've been keeping up with the thread though so I know what's been going on. Some players, like me, don't post much (or at all) so it's hard to get a basic read. However I have more or less formed base opinions on the ones who had been posting actively. I'll do my best to help us all decide on the best lynch for day 1 since I don't think policy lynching Liam based on his PM is fair at all.

I have played two games with Liam and he's the straightforward type of player who doesn't really give much thought to what he says or do. So I think him pming everyone from the get go could be because he thinks that would safely clear him early in the game, because he really is town. On the other hand, I do agree that there is a possibility that he could use this as a way to fly under the radar, as pointed out by Tom. That said, I would like to wait and see what Liam has to say about this first.

--

Moggy, what do you mean by the bolded part. Which post is that in?

It's Sunday morning here and I will be back home by tonight. Can someone please tell me how many hours we have left before day ends so I can place my vote before the deadline.

Or can we perhaps have a counter Daniel? Thank you!

in discord he said he didn't pm everyone because he went to take a ****. i'm not sure i buy it but that might be because i can't bear the thought of this

I've never played with Liam before, but I PM'd him about the whole "I'm Townie" messages to more than half of us and all he wanted to say was "I don't know I wasn't thinking" and then he asked if I was gonna keep questioning him and I replied "what's wrong you don't want to communicate with me about he game?" And I haven't heard from him since. His unwillingness to cooperate and uninterest in not wanting to help scum hunt is making me suspicious of him still.

I want to hear more from Kirby, he is seeming a little quiet from what I remember, maybe he's changed his game play, if anyone can enlighten me on that it'd be much appreciated.

Thank you Panda for pointing that out. In the past two games, Liam was very active in trying to pinpoint scum, even though his methods were not the best. It's true that he's not helping much this game or even trying at all.

kirby does keep mentioning he posts too much and he wanted to change that. however from the past few games he's had little restraint in doing this. i find it pretty odd he's so silent. the last time he was mafia he talked too much crap and got killed on night one. so he might be trying a new tactic

kirby does keep mentioning he posts too much and he wanted to change that. however from the past few games he's had little restraint in doing this. i find it pretty odd he's so silent. the last time he was mafia he talked too much crap and got killed on night one. so he might be trying a new tactic

The tactic of being mafia and getting lynched for being too silent? ��

Tbh I was gonna trying scheming some more but then I realized what's it matter, so I'm just going to out myself as a Third Party Coward. AKA a Survivor who is night immune for a single night of my choosing.

Are you going to play like Shiida did in SU mafia?

ok, I realize there isn't much to go off during this first day... but still Chrys has been super sus of Liam and now being super sus of crys Improper. Like yeah I know were supposed to be trying to find out with reactions and stuff, but you are coming off way too strong as looking for scum or trying to be Town-oriented... granted I don't know why you would do that so early if you were scum, because you'd be bringing a bunch of attention on to yourself like so, for very little gain

That being said I do like what you say about Improper and it is reasonable to look more into

And Liam right now is reminding me of Aronthaer in Trump Mafia. Doing something stupid at the start of the game and all of us just being sus of him. So for him, I think we should all just chill out and realize he is a huge goofball who heard PM game and decided to PM everyone saying he was town, because he can't do anything else as a vanilla townie. He could very well be trying to make us believe otherwise, but like in the case of Aronthaer, I am taking it as face-value right now

Back