• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia Murder Mystery Mafia-Mafia Win

I never got a pm from Liam

Also I'm going to be home soon so I'll look into things soon

Also I'm going to be home soon so I'll look into things soon

- - - Post Merge - - -

I dunno I think it's dangerous to simply write Liam off as stupid town, it seems like the kind of outcome he was looking for or someone else was looking for. I mean that's one of the best ways to fly under the radar wouldn't you think?

I dunno I think it's dangerous to simply write Liam off as stupid town, it seems like the kind of outcome he was looking for or someone else was looking for. I mean that's one of the best ways to fly under the radar wouldn't you think?

Sure, but Liam has only played 2 games and hasn't really contributed in either of them so its just a thought for now.

Ness why do you think Tom has reason to believe your scum ?

What gave you the idea to think that i'm just accepting it? Tom usually votes someone at the start of games (EX: He voted dad in DA:I for majority of D1 for no reason). I don't care about him voting me because its obvious its not permanant if he's just going to vote in the first hour of the game.

I'm way too tired to comprehend what y'all are saying.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I don't care enough to find out rn

oh ho ho i missed a lot in the short time I was gone
so uh

yeah can we all discuss this?

something scummy going on here

**** well panda beat me to it.

liam and fleshy I got my eye on you both

What do you think is scummy about it?

Way, way late but if you need anyone for replacements at some point, /replacements, hmu.

What gave you the idea to think that i'm just accepting it? Tom usually votes someone at the start of games (EX: He voted dad in DA:I for majority of D1 for no reason). I don't care about him voting me because its obvious its not permanant if he's just going to vote in the first hour of the game.

I wasn't assuming you accepted it quite the contrary, but thank you for your explanation.

Well, very little seems to be happening, with the only serious accusations being Tom against Ness, and the Liam and Fleshy PM thing, though I don't like how fast Chrystina jumped onto it here though

oh ho ho i missed a lot in the short time I was gone
so uh

yeah can we all discuss this?

something scummy going on here

**** well panda beat me to it.

liam and fleshy I got my eye on you both

It looks really oppertunistic

@Karla What ? your logic is flawed, why, if i were Liams scumbuddy, put the spotlight on him ? that doesn't make any sense, if anything i would be a little concerned about Chrystina coming in and going "oh ya thats weird, good point Panda."

does anyone else wanna step forward and say that Liam DID NOT message them before all this ?

- - - Post Merge - - -

can you confirm Liam ?
this is entirely flawed too lmao. for the same point you gave Karla.
What do you think is scummy about it?
if Liam was mafia, then he could've just pmed everyone that wasn't on his scum team. but I dropped it from fleshys response
Well, very little seems to be happening, with the only serious accusations being Tom against Ness, and the Liam and Fleshy PM thing, though I don't like how fast Chrystina jumped onto it here though

It looks really oppertunistic
I mean if putting suspicion on someone to get reactions is opportunistic, okay. /shrug. like I said in reply to ness though it was mortal to get a reaction from fleshy, and his reply seemed just, so I let it go.

- - - Post Merge - - -

moreso* on my phone sorry for typos

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm way too tired to comprehend what y'all are saying.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I don't care enough to find out rn
well start caring.

I'm voting Liam because he pmed 'Everyone' like an IDIOT, and ended up lying and skipping parts of the player list. Thank you for reading my opinions.

I'm voting Liam because he pmed 'Everyone' like an IDIOT, and ended up lying and skipping parts of the player list. Thank you for reading my opinions.

Lying about what? His reasoning for not PMing others? iirc cause he was "lazy", why do you think he skipped some people?

Back