• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia Murder Mystery Mafia-Mafia Win

oh ho ho i missed a lot in the short time I was gone
so uh

just Liam's he sent to everyone
yeah can we all discuss this?
except me :)

no it's fine lmao, i know
something scummy going on here
Lazy, or didnt have to cause he's on you're scum team ?

- - - Post Merge - - -

and then you wonder why isn't hard for me to trust you ?
**** well panda beat me to it.

liam and fleshy I got my eye on you both

i mean from my limited interaction with liam, im pretty sure he's just ********

In less harmful words.... I agree, he likes to be and acted goofy in PMing everyone before this even technically started. People jumping to conclusions based on it worry me more. But you gotta go with what you got this early in the game, so I don't blame those questioning him and his actions

ya im more inclined to scumread panda for her epic mental gymnastics. who the hell thinks "o my scumbuddy liam is messaging everyone saying he is a townie, lemme volunteer some information that will make me stand out for no gain at all"

ya im more inclined to scumread panda for her epic mental gymnastics. who the hell thinks "o my scumbuddy liam is messaging everyone saying he is a townie, lemme volunteer some information that will make me stand out for no gain at all"

@Karla What ? your logic is flawed, why, if i were Liams scumbuddy, put the spotlight on him ? that doesn't make any sense, if anything i would be a little concerned about Chrystina coming in and going "oh ya thats weird, good point Panda."

does anyone else wanna step forward and say that Liam DID NOT message them before all this ?

- - - Post Merge - - -

LIAM DIDNT PM ME ://

I thought I did?

can you confirm Liam ?

@Karla What ? your logic is flawed, why, if i were Liams scumbuddy, put the spotlight on him ? that doesn't make any sense, if anything i would be a little concerned about Chrystina coming in and going "oh ya thats weird, good point Panda."

does anyone else wanna step forward and say that Liam DID NOT message them before all this ?

- - - Post Merge - - -

can you confirm Liam ?

im speaking from the perspective of fleshy. ur right about one thing tho, why, if fleshy was liams scumbuddy, would he put the spotlight on him by telling everyone he didnt get a pm???

this is all easily explained by the fact that liam is a classic 15yo with a low attention span

also, i did get a pm from him

im speaking from the perspective of fleshy. ur right about one thing tho, why, if fleshy was liams scumbuddy, would he put the spotlight on him by telling everyone he didnt get a pm???

yeah, that's what i was trying to say. that'd be a really thoughtless move on my part if i were his scumbuddy

I don't think Liam is scum. He seems to be acting normal like his passed games. I didn't like how he Pm users because so quickly saying he is a townie.

this is all easily explained by the fact that liam is a classic 15yo with a low attention span

ya i see your point and it could explain what happened but at the same time i've seen more experienced players have a stupider (for lack of a better word) scum slip. so i don't wanna just ignore the discrepancies in what was said and what was done.

ya i see your point and it could explain what happened but at the same time i've seen more experienced players have a stupider (for lack of a better word) scum slip. so i don't wanna just ignore the discrepancies in what was said and what was done.

Welp, somebody invite me back into the discord, since most of the stuff is probably going on in there

Back