• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

{Mundane Potions' Art Block} - updated 8/09/23 Requests closed

I finally have a picture up of Rayen <3333
Im actually quite proud of that one I never drew him to were I was like "Yes. This is it." but yes. this is him im so happy //tear​

WOAH YOUR DRAWING SKILLS ARE HELLA RAD. Okay that's all I wanted to say lol.

It's time for a spiderman AU >;3c
Also! That's Yura, the sweet angel that no one can say no to~

This is also the first time ive drawn him good enough to were I can capture his beauty <3
His hair is actually white, but for reasons lets just give him a slightly tinted hair color P:​

Last edited:
And Im back after a ....VERY. Long break. I haven't been drawing much in the time I was gone either but I will put up a WIP!​

I really love your art style, it's super nice! Can i put my mayor for consideration? thank you!!

WVW69jgWq7IrlaYkgz

WVW69jWbOTQGJokVve

I don't have many good photos of him

I really love your art style, it's super nice! Can i put my mayor for consideration? thank you!!

WVW69jgWq7IrlaYkgz

WVW69jWbOTQGJokVve

I don't have many good photos of him

Aww thank you
I suppose I'll give it a go, never quite drawn anythin like that before lol, it'll be fun​

Back