• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

moos art

doodle of my rep with some small ghosts
076D0C7E-05C2-45B8-9F2D-35F05E6AB1FB.png

Your chibis are absolutely adorable 😍💜 I love your art!

some pieces that i finally completed. ive been in a weird funk with drawing lately being super critical of my skills and just stopping in frustration which just prevents me from getting more practice and enforces the cycle haha 🙃 i think im making some progress though

watermark(1).PNG

watermark.png

as soon as you ever open any kind of commissions, i need to know because i've thought your chibis are so cute ever since i saw the one you did for tilly <3

some pieces that i finally completed. ive been in a weird funk with drawing lately being super critical of my skills and just stopping in frustration which just prevents me from getting more practice and enforces the cycle haha 🙃 i think im making some progress though

View attachment 440293
View attachment 440294

So adorable! 😍 I definitely think you’ve made incredible progress! ☺️💜 Your art is always a joy to see! I hope you can get yourself out of your funk soon 🍀💜.

View attachment 440293
View attachment 440294
PARKER,, BESTIE,, i am kindly asking you to stop being so talented. your chibis are so adorable, i can’t take it. 😔💗 xjoxn on a serious note, your frustration is so, so valid, but i think you and your art are absolutely amazing and deserve way more credit. you’re a star. <33

Hello hello

I have one suggestion

That you change this thread title to Moos Masterpieces because these. are. adorable

Seriously, the amount of joy your little doodle style brings me and your more detailed chibis?? Beautiful. I love the colour palette you use too, looks so soft. 💕💕💕

Back