MoonlightAbsol's NEW Art Thread/Freebies [OPEN]

SDJKAKD OMG UR ART IS SO BEAUTIFUL ISDJAD AHHH AND YOU LIKE OUMA AND DRV3 TOOOOOODSJA

OJDF OMG OK OK

i rlly rlly omg ur art is so pretty and the coloring is just so amazing ahhhh

if its okay with you id love for you to draw my oc sdjak pls and tyyyy

KUDg95M.jpg

KivyP1c.jpg

tumblr_ot9liiK0x81wv8uyzo1_r1_1280.png

Last edited:
SDJKAKD OMG UR ART IS SO BEAUTIFUL ISDJAD AHHH AND YOU LIKE OUMA AND DRV3 TOOOOOODSJA

OJDF OMG OK OK

i rlly rlly omg ur art is so pretty and the coloring is just so amazing ahhhh
Thank you so much!! and yessssss I adore V3 so m uch; I had so much fun with it and the cast is just,,,, gosh they're all so good

...also, I noticed that the gif in your signature is a frame from the Yobanashi Deceive PV (I'm vocaloid trash if my sig is any indication; I knew what it was from right away lol) so I searched up the kokichi one and....wow it's beautiful I love it so much. very nice and it fits him so well
~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO AGAIN I HAVE ART

I would've liked to get these up sooner, but I ran out of pages in my sketchbook so I had to go get a new one. Also I was at Anime Expo on Saturday and it was awesome! I cosplayed Akane from 999 and a ton of people wanted to take pictures and stuff, so that was cool

I hope this was worth the wait!! I really tried to show off the fluffiness in the clothing, and included the tuft of hair that she had because it was so cute. I also adored the picture of her with the GameCube controller, so that's what she's holding here :)

0e3UwB9.jpg
lF5XkH6.jpg
ATxH3B8.jpg

~~~~~~~

There's a bit of a story behind this picture?? I had found a picture of some DRV3 cosplayers on google the other day, so I decided to test my digital art skills in painting backgrounds! I redrew the picture in my art style, drawing the cosplayers as the characters they were cosplaying, of course. It was super fun, and took a few hours. It was also my first time drawing Rantaro; that was a fun experiment. Also, drawing trees is painful

It's done in a square unlike the full picture, because the one I found on google was actually from one of those weird third-party Instagram sites, so it had cropped it; I never actually saw the original picture until trying to find the source so I could feel good about posting it here

The characters were drawn in FireAlpaca (the place I do all my digital art), and the BG was painted in Photoshop CC

---photo reference: Here!---

eTgkdVM.png
SP0cEps.jpg

9AR2mV9.png

That's it for now! Be back soon :)

I hope this was worth the wait!! I really tried to show off the fluffiness in the clothing, and included the tuft of hair that she had because it was so cute. I also adored the picture of her with the GameCube controller, so that's what she's holding here :)

0e3UwB9.jpg

OH MY GOD. THAT'S THE BEST THING I'VE EVER RECIVED :eek:
That will sooooo gonna get printed and put in my animal room.
I am speechless.. thank you so so so so so much, I have tears
in my eyes q_____q

OMG ANOTHER DANGANRONPA FAN??? If it’s alright, could you draw me a Toko?? TYSM!! :O

OMG ANOTHER DANGANRONPA FAN??? If it’s alright, could you draw me a Toko?? TYSM!! :O

Sure! Trigger happy havoc Toko or despair girls?

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH MY GOD. THAT'S THE BEST THING I'VE EVER RECIVED :eek:
That will sooooo gonna get printed and put in my animal room.
I am speechless.. thank you so so so so so much, I have tears
in my eyes q_____q
Aaaaaa yay!! I'm so glad you like it! I can try to get a picture in better lighting if you want :)

Oof I'm so sorry it's been a month... time flew by without me realizing it. And I got sick again, so that was cool
F8HhLPG.jpg
5bzuWKZ.jpg

~~~~~~~

Here's some art I've done as well!
IjcdaZ9.png
I drew my favorite characters ayyy

Rgziw1F.jpg

fpfTXrl.jpg

9qpdqy3.jpg
Cl7JOFP.jpg

3jY4Et5.jpg

6DcElZw.jpg

HkyNP5A.jpg

jISBFYX.jpg

vDIVDdS.jpg

Mxtsko6.jpg

Ohmigosh!!! Thank you so much! I haven't been on in a while since my mom's been in the hospital, but this was such a wonderful surprise to find. Its gorgeous!!!

lF5XkH6.jpg
;o; OH MY GOODNESS! THIS IS AHHHH! ♡ Thank you so much! Your art is seriously beyond imaginable ;o; I love the colors... thank you ♡

Last edited:
Thank you so much!! and yessssss I adore V3 so m uch; I had so much fun with it and the cast is just,,,, gosh they're all so good

...also, I noticed that the gif in your signature is a frame from the Yobanashi Deceive PV (I'm vocaloid trash if my sig is any indication; I knew what it was from right away lol) so I searched up the kokichi one and....wow it's beautiful I love it so much. very nice and it fits him so well
~~~~~~~~~~~~
ATxH3B8.jpg

~~~~~~~

AHHH TYSM!!!!!! UMI LOOKS SO CUTE AHHH YOUR ART IS AMAZING DSJKDS

NAD OMG omgg yes that video was honestly so good because it rlly portrayed ouma's character well (i rlly love my son bb)

and the song is good so thats a plus ;')

have you watched Rats died ? its by SymaG defffff watch it whenever you can!!!

ALSO THANK YOU AGAIN!!!

Hey y'all! Sorry it took so long to post an update...

Those of you know that I'm always here every summer/winter break; unfortunately I won't be doing it for this summer due to personal reasons. I'll hopefully be able to start it up in December when I'm on school break, so keep your eyes open!

In the meantime, if you still want art from me, feel free to check out my commission page here!

omg absol i havent been on recently but its nice to see u here again i love ur art sm its beautiful it blesses my eyes

as you guys might've been able to tell, I did not come back in December, but I am here now. Sorry in advance if since I've been gone there's been new rules about bringing back old threads, but I do intend to start using this as a general art thread for my work again just as I used to, and don't really wanna create a new one.

I'm not going to be doing freebies atm, BUT I wanted to share that I am opening up in-game comms again! People who have been following me for a while now know that I used to do that some 4 odd years ago.

Here's the link, and come check it out if you miss my art!

Hey mods lemme know if y'all want me to make a new thread; I didn't have any issues bumping it last year but you never know

~~~~

YO WASSUP EVERYONE, I'M CELEBRATING 7 YEARS ON TBT AYYYY

It's been a hot minute since I did freebies for anyone, because with the launch of ACNH, I needed bells and items. But now, I'm past that, so it's time for everyone's favorite freebies!! Like usual, I'll try to get as many of them done as I can, but if things get too chaotic I'll have to start skipping some.

For my current art references, I have to point to my instagram, since that's where my new art is. It's a little bit of VA-11 HALL-A, Persona 5, and some Madoka Magica spinoffs thrown in there. And of course, the 2021 Art Stuff highlight has some stuff in it as well, mostly doodles of OCs and Goro Akechi. No shame here.

I'm also gonna copy/paste the examples and finished pieces from my commission thread directly here. They're older than the stuff on my instagram, but tbh my art style has managed to stay consistent for about two years now, so it's not that different.

G7NiBzU.jpg

eXFDZv5.jpg

PJtKwbC.jpg
Inarabbita

Qgrg0Np.jpg

Clockworkstar

zV8DMi9.jpg

Bstar9555

OpMccxZ.jpg

As always, thanks for your consideration and support!

Congratulations on 7 years on tbt!!🥳
I absolutely love how you colour with copic markers ahhh
I’d love art of either of my Pokémon OCs ; w ;

thank you for considering!

Omgg I love your art! I'd love if you considered either of my OCs<3

Congrats! 🥳 Wow! Your art is amazing!

I would love art of my character, please! Thanks so much for doing this!

22D1766C-5A1F-4218-B4C5-B9B08753FED9.jpeg

the female character

5FEFBCBF-F988-4069-9ED5-EABA66D219A3.jpeg

57B1224E-589D-4F78-BEF1-5C1C003D96B1.jpeg

smaller ponytail than the one she has in the first two refs if you choose to use last ref. reference for skirt below:
5436ABD2-87D5-4F74-8247-536231028167.jpeg

not my image. shirt style can be different; I didn’t realize their uniforms were slightly different from each other.

Back