• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

[10/22 UPDATE] Copic Commissions! [CLOSED]

MoonlightAbsol

back to drawing
Bells
Switch
1869-8437-6286
Yellow Crescent Moon
Moonlight Halloweaster Egg
June Birthstone (Pearl)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Cake
Blue Candy
Feedback
100% (25) +
Hello everyone! Now that ACNH has been out for a couple weeks, I decided to open up one of these commission threads again! I had a decent amount of luck with them back in the day, and I hope I can draw for you all again just as I did before, although it's not 2015 this time.

As of right now, I will be taking bells only for the drawings (name your price just like last time since I want to give people freedom), but maybe I'll update for NMT soon...

** EDIT:
I want to say as a note that I vastly prefer IGB over NMT, because bells are infinitely more useful to me. HOWEVER, if you really want my art and MUST pay in NMT, I'll take them!

END EDIT **

** EDIT 2

I am now going to take some items as payment instead if you’d prefer! I don’t have many options right now, so keep checking back

Any zodiac furniture that’s gemini-whatever it was right before the game came out; I can’t remember atm

All works will be done in copic marker as well! Nearly all the examples are full-bodies, because that's all I got; stuff I do for you will be mid-thigh/waist unless otherwise stated!

WHAT I WILL DRAW!

Anything, really!

Except for:

Anthro/furries (I suck at them, sorry)
Mecha
Heavy armor
NSFW/R18
As of right now, I have these three pictures available, as I've really been drawing nothing but puella magi. However, you are more than welcome to check out my old thread to see not only just more work, but also work I've done for people here! Here's my Instagram account as well!

G7NiBzU.jpg

eXFDZv5.jpg

PJtKwbC.jpg
Thanks for taking a look, and I hope to draw for you soon!

Inarabitta

Qgrg0Np.jpg

MayorMelony

ssx7Yrl.jpg

michaelsmells

WpxG6CU.jpg

Clockworkstar

zV8DMi9.jpg

Karmahri

evJq9pi.jpg

Bstar9555

OpMccxZ.jpg

Last edited:
hiya! first of all i just wanted to say that i love copic artwork asdfgklh, those examples are really amazing, i especially really like the 1st characters design and color scheme

secondly-- would you take a full body comm of an oc for 5m IGB? (,:

edit
starrynekoart.jpg
btAOVFj.jpg
waist-com.png

hiya! first of all i just wanted to say that i love copic artwork asdfgklh, those examples are really amazing, i especially really like the 1st characters design and color scheme

secondly-- would you take a full body comm of an oc for 5m IGB? (,:

Thank you very much! The first character is one of my favorites, Alina Gray from Magia Record, whom I fell in love with when she first appeared in the phone game nearly 3 years ago. Glad another appreciates her design :')

And yes, of course, I'll draw your OC for you! I hope this doesn't come off as a bit of a burden (I'm just overly cautious), but since you don't have any wifi/multiplayer feedback yet, I was wondering if you'd be willing to pay half up front first?

Thank you very much! The first character is one of my favorites, Alina Gray from Magia Record, whom I fell in love with when she first appeared in the phone game nearly 3 years ago. Glad another appreciates her design :')

And yes, of course, I'll draw your OC for you! I hope this doesn't come off as a bit of a burden (I'm just overly cautious), but since you don't have any wifi/multiplayer feedback yet, I was wondering if you'd be willing to pay half up front first?
thats fine! i can pay the whole thing upfront too if you want! if you dont mind the two trips haha. just dm me when you're ready for the dodo code ^^, ill be up until 1AM PST today!

bumping this because I'm almost finished with Inarabitta's piece, so if anyone else wants to comm anything, it's a good time to do so!

Also, as of right now, I don't have any set number of open/closed slots; I'll pretty much take anything that's posted.

/.\ i dont have much bells... but do you do IRL currency commissions? ♡ If so i would love to buy from you ^-^ if not, ill see if i can make some bells xD (currently only have a total of 3M... x.x)

/.\ i dont have much bells... but do you do IRL currency commissions? ♡ If so i would love to buy from you ^-^ if not, ill see if i can make some bells xD (currently only have a total of 3M... x.x)
Yea, I can do an IRL commission if you want! Here's my general thread for it; ignore the prices on things as they were made months ago and therefore we can just discuss something privately instead. [link]

also I know I've drawn something for you before, so it's nice to see you back!

Time to bump this because it's summer break for me now!! I'm super excited to spend yet another summer with you guys, especially because my 6-year anniversary of being on the forums is coming up! It sure has been a while~

Examples are of course linked in the first post!

This has been edited into the top post, but I'm putting it here as well:
yes these comms are are IGB, and I will prefer it that way, HOWEVER if you really want my art and MUST pay in NMT, I'll take them. I usually don't like to because I don't do anything with NMT, but I've been doing a ton of turnip trading lately, so being able to use them for those entry fees down the line is cool!

Lastly, I would adore if anyone has the fossil Right megalo side. They are the two fossils I am missing, so if anyone has extras, I will 110% draw you something for them.

And with that, hope to see you around, and thanks for your consideration!

Last edited:
Oh my gosh your art is so lovely sdkldfjkfafafa

I have a shark-tooth pattern fossil you can totally have plus 1mil IGB, if that seems fair to you? I can add s'more if you'd like! I'd like you to draw this boy right here! in whatever way you'd like, if you do!

Would love a drawing of my island rep for 6 million bells!

Attachments

• character ref dragon jacket 1.jpg
    character ref dragon jacket 1.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 153
I would love a drawing of my oc!! 6mill?

I also have the screen set as well: tiger, bamboo,plum, dragon ( if you want the items )

Alright, here's the first two!!

EDIT: oh my goodness I didn't see that melody's was supposed to be a full body...im so sorry about that! ill work it out with ya over pm

ssx7Yrl.jpg

WpxG6CU.jpg

Last edited:
hii! I have the right megalo side and can toss in 3mil on top of that >_< let me know if its enough orz

would love a full body drawing of either of my characters: https://toyhou.se/mikaialia (would prefer leila since I have less stuff for her atm but ik steampunk can be hard x.x she wears brown combat boots btw haha)

for the hair on the island rep you can do a gradient of black to pink or do black hair with pink highlights, or some other combo of the colors, whatever is the easiest for you! <3

Last edited:
hii! I have the right megalo side and can toss in 3mil on top of that >_< let me know if its enough orz (cut)
Yes, that's fine with me :D

~~~~~~

Sorry for the delay of getting these up! Had some things run into my personal life. But it's all good now, so these should be up by Sunday at the very latest!

Okay! I got the next batch finished! The exception being Mikaiah, it's taking a little longer because it's a full body :)

zV8DMi9.jpg

evJq9pi.jpg

OpMccxZ.jpg

That's all for now! Hope you guys like 'em :3

Also, just a general comment, I've had a couple people ask me if they can use my art as a ref on toyhou.se and such; you are more than welcome to!! If you do so, please credit with my name here (MoonlightAbsol) AND my Instagram username, @sky_shaymin. You don't have to hyperlink em if you don't wanna, but yeah!! Feel free to use them as refs.

Back