• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Moon Card Request Cycling Thread v4. [Perman. Closed.] Poll added at last post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can cancel my reservation for Prince, I have 10 villagers again, no refund necessary.

in boxes: adopted

Skye - Normal

Riryi.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

You can cancel my reservation for Prince, I have 10 villagers again, no refund necessary.

Okay~

Last edited:
in boxes: void

Kitty - Snooty

Kitty_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

in boxes:void
Hopper - Cranky

Hopper_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

Last edited:
How long before Vesta moves out? She's my gf's dreamie but idk when she can get on;;

ACTUALLY EDIT: ill take her in my second town so she can get her for sure if that's okay :0 Bam is plotted so she should be okay to move in!

Last edited:
How long before Vesta moves out? She's my gf's dreamie but idk when she can get on;;

ACTUALLY EDIT: ill take her in my second town so she can get her for sure if that's okay :0 Bam is plotted so she should be okay to move in!

Sorry bout that~. But yeah, I don't mind letting you try ^^

It's fine :> I have room for her so I'll take her. Adding you rn! Just let me get on my other town.

no problem, its the FC in your sidebar? make sure you add my Cycling town. ^^ I'll open gates now.

MWEE I really want to adopt Frita, but am not home! She is a super dreamy for my town of Island of Misfit Toys! Is there any way I can reserve her for a few hours until I can get to my DS?

Last edited:
MWEE I really want to adopt Frita, but am not home! She is a super dreamy for my town of Island of Misfit Toys! Is there any way I can reserve her for a few hours until I can get to my DS?

of course, that's fine.

Oh gosh, THANK YOU! Let me send you a reserve fee and I will message you as soon as I get home!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back