Molly Vs. Merengue.

Molly, cause she's so perfect and cute, she looks like something out of a kids book and she makes me smile. She was actually in my Halloween town's tent today so I took some pics with her <3

Of course, a cake Rhino is amazing, but I'd go for Molly because she just has that natural design. I like natural villagers, and now.. Molly is a pink cake Rhino.

Both of them are really cute, but I have a slight more soft spot for Merengue. I've never been a fan of Rhinos, and she became an immediate exception once I saw her as a villager before I bought the game. Since I don't really go for town themes, a lot of my villagers are just a cluster of personalities (or will be when I can obtain my dreamies). I don't mind being the underdog because yeah, a strawberry cake rhino isn't for everyone and it can seem pretty extra?

Last edited:
I am going to choose Merengue. I went for years without having her in any of my towns. But about six months ago, I finally but the bullet and adopted her. Now I could never be without her. I had Molly in one of my towns, but honestly, we just never bonded. However, she is absolutely beautiful and sweet.

Molly for sure, I've never really been a fan of Merengue, but I get why people like her!

Molly any day, I don't like over the top animal designs, so simple animals that look like their species such as molly are awesome.
Also you said "Molly: His natural design make her comfortable.." just to point out :)

I love Molly! Although she kinda looks like a mushroom from Mario when she turns around?? (I know the mushrooms have proper names, I just can't think of it right now)

I've never liked Merengue -a bit too much for me.

It seems we have a winner: Molly, the Normal Duck!

Thanks for vote.

Molly because she has a simple yet very cute design. I like simple designs.

Last edited:
i always thought molly was just maple in duck form haha. shes cute but i like merengue a teeny bit more ^^

Honestly, I don't really like either and I wouldn't have neither in my towns. Not because I hate them, but I just don't have the desire to have them in town at all. If I had to choose, i'd say perhaps Molly? with the rhinos, I find their horns very distracting and it's hard to see their face/expressions when you're talking to them from the front unless you talk to them from the side. So for that reason i'm gonna have to go with Molly.

Back