Mochacho Apologizes to TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.

........

Senior Member
Joined
May 10, 2010
Posts
2,477
Bells
0
Dragon Tokens
0
Hey guys,

In the September 12th thread, I posted stuff that annoyed people and made them mad. I also saw things I didn't like, but all I did was express myself. I guess that was what you guys were doing, too. So, either way, I'm very sorry to all TBT'ers who saw my lectures and evil words. I apologize to the person, Muh Pit, who made the thread, because I accused him of making fun of 9/11. So, I apologize, Muh PIt. Anyway, guys I hope you all accept my apology and that we can look back and laugh on this later.

Sincerely apologetic,

Mochacho <3
 
Ricano said:
It wasn't really anything to get worked up over in the first place.
You're not making this any easier. In fact you're kinda rubbing it in. I said I apologized, so if you want to accept it, accept it. If not, please don't get my temper up again. :S
 
FarrenTheRobot said:
*reads thread*

Um, what was there to apologize about?
Geez, I'm double posting a lot today.

I apologized because some people didn't like what I said, although it was what I thought. I know that shouldn't be a reason for me to apologize, but it felt like the right thing to do. Besides, people are still making a big deal about it in the Sept. 11 thread, so I decided to do this. I feel better knowing I apologized for blowing off people, and I take responsibility for that.
 
Mochacho said:
Ricano said:
It wasn't really anything to get worked up over in the first place.
You're not making this any easier. In fact you're kinda rubbing it in. I said I apologized, so if you want to accept it, accept it. If not, please don't get my temper up again. :S
Everyone knows that temper from a person who can't do anything to you is funny.
 
[Nook said:
,Sep 12 2010, 03:58:05 PM]
Mochacho said:
Ricano said:
It wasn't really anything to get worked up over in the first place.
You're not making this any easier. In fact you're kinda rubbing it in. I said I apologized, so if you want to accept it, accept it. If not, please don't get my temper up again. :S
Everyone knows that temper from a person who can't do anything to you is funny.
That's true, but still. If the thread would have kept going, I probably would have gotten worse. I need to shape up my online attitude. Lol, that sounds funny. I lose my temper to much.
 
Mochacho said:
[Nook said:
,Sep 12 2010, 03:58:05 PM]
Mochacho said:
Ricano said:
It wasn't really anything to get worked up over in the first place.
You're not making this any easier. In fact you're kinda rubbing it in. I said I apologized, so if you want to accept it, accept it. If not, please don't get my temper up again. :S
Everyone knows that temper from a person who can't do anything to you is funny.
That's true, but still. If the thread would have kept going, I probably would have gotten worse. I need to shape up my online attitude. Lol, that sounds funny. I lose my temper to much.
Wait, so you gave your temper to someone named "much"?
Or did you lose it, and "much" took it?
 
[Nook said:
,Sep 12 2010, 04:04:34 PM]
Mochacho said:
[Nook said:
,Sep 12 2010, 03:58:05 PM]
Mochacho said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Everyone knows that temper from a person who can't do anything to you is funny.
That's true, but still. If the thread would have kept going, I probably would have gotten worse. I need to shape up my online attitude. Lol, that sounds funny. I lose my temper to much.
Wait, so you gave your temper to someone named "much"?
Or did you lose it, and "much" took it?
Wat?
 
Mochacho said:
[Nook said:
,Sep 12 2010, 04:04:34 PM]
Mochacho said:
[Nook said:
,Sep 12 2010, 03:58:05 PM]
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
That's true, but still. If the thread would have kept going, I probably would have gotten worse. I need to shape up my online attitude. Lol, that sounds funny. I lose my temper to much.
Wait, so you gave your temper to someone named "much"?
Or did you lose it, and "much" took it?
Wat?
I was questioning your statement of "I lose my temper to much".
 
[Nook said:
,Sep 12 2010, 04:07:58 PM]
Mochacho said:
[Nook said:
,Sep 12 2010, 04:04:34 PM]
Mochacho said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Wait, so you gave your temper to someone named "much"?
Or did you lose it, and "much" took it?
Wat?
I was questioning your statement of "I lose my temper to much".
Ah. Aha, that's clever.
 
Mochacho said:
[Nook said:
,Sep 12 2010, 04:07:58 PM]
Mochacho said:
[Nook said:
,Sep 12 2010, 04:04:34 PM]
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Wat?
I was questioning your statement of "I lose my temper to much".
Ah. Aha, that's clever.
Normally, someone else would've been like, "OMG STOP MAKEING FUN OF ME ITS NOT NICE AND I DONT LIEK IT ITS JUST A TYPO WOW PPLZ", instead taking it as a joke.

You're lucky, 'cause I would've flamed you if you did that.
 
:eek:fftopic: Your sig is stretching the page :/.
 
I find it hilarious that everybody new to here has a MYBANNERMAKER.com signature. It's hilarious to me!

On topic: You just got yourself wrapped up miss.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top