• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway [MO] Muffy the Uchi Sheep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eiryii

♥ The Normal Moth Mayor ♥
Bells
Cherry (Fruit)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Classic Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (23) +
Sadly I forgot that my DS died when Muffy pinged to move, and I didn't check again til this morning. She is now off looking for Turf Wars.
She is one of my favorites and I am sad to see her go, I hope to find her a good home!

Her furniture is mostly recolored black Rococo, but she also has 1 or 2 fish. I think a crucian carp and pop-eyed goldfish.
Her phrases have also changed, but they're nothing inappropriate.

I don't know who will take her spot, so I'll just take the first person that has her a dreamie. I would prefer if you had a signature proof.

4kh0uc.jpg

uuuuuuuuuuu can i take herrrr, just give me a few minutessss

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait no i can take her now

uuuuuuuuuuu can i take herrrr, just give me a few minutessss

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait no i can take her now
I would really like her to go to someone that's actively looking for her...

i am, do you think this is the only site im on?

- - - Post Merge - - -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jIuEm8Bq9I&google_comment_id=z12oitryovretrxuv22atpgxoxylcptmw here,im indigo perry

no, and if you are that paranoid about dreamie proof find someone else.
I apologize for being picky, but she is my dreamie and I had no plans of her moving out. I really just want a good home for her.
I know other people have her boxes and I am sure they are more compensating, you are welcome to check their threads out.

I've been on the lookout for Muffy, she's a cutie.
I am glad, are you able to come see her now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back