• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop โŠฑโ€ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฎ'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ข-๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ญ โ€โŠฐ โ‹ฏ ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to catalog the Dollhouse Dress in yellow please (and if you have others i would be interested)
would 1nmt be allright with you for 1dress cataloging?

Last edited:
hi there, sorry for the late response! all four of those recipes are still available! ^^ does 5 nmt for them sound okay, or would you prefer to stick with igb?

hi, welcome back! :D that sounds wonderful, thank you so much! i'll message you with a dodo code as soon as i have it ready!

Ya printing out 5 tickets now lemme know when you're able to trade

I would like to catalog the Dollhouse Dress in yellow please (and if you have others i would be interested)
would 1nmt be allright with you for 1dress cataloging?
hello! i unfortunately only have the dollhouse dress in yellow, but you're more than welcome to keep it for the 1 nmt! i'd feel bad if you only catalogued it xD ;; i'll send you a message with a dodo code shortly! ^^
Ya printing out 5 tickets now lemme know when you're able to trade
thank you so much! i have your order ready and will send you a message in a minute! :D

DIY Cards:

Bamboo bench
Bamboo sphere
jungle flooring

Catalog (willing to buy or add to catalog whichever is easier for you):

Champion's Pennant (Red)
Hamster Cage (Red)
Pennant (Sponsor)
Throwback Container (Black)
Checkerd Chesterfield Coat (Green)
Comedian's Pants (Aquamarine & White)
Desert-Princess Outfit (Purple)
Firefighter's Hat (Flame Orange)
Foxy Mask (Black)
Combat Helmet (Avocado)
Ghost Umbrella
Gizzard-shad-sushi Costume
HMD
Magical Dress (Green/Purple/Red)
Mysterious Dress (Purple)
Ninja Hood (Gray)
Pom,padour Wig
Princess Dress (Purple)
Rhinestone Shades (Purple)
Samurai Shirt (White)
Steampunk Costume (Purple)
Tuna-sushi Costume

I know this is a large order so if you're willing to fill it PM me that you will and take your time.

Hey! I'm back and would love the mush parasol DIY and your dirt flooring would 300k be okay? :)

DIY Cards:

Bamboo bench
Bamboo sphere
jungle flooring

Catalog (willing to buy or add to catalog whichever is easier for you):

Champion's Pennant (Red)
Hamster Cage (Red)
Pennant (Sponsor)
Throwback Container (Black)
Checkerd Chesterfield Coat (Green)
Comedian's Pants (Aquamarine & White)
Desert-Princess Outfit (Purple)
Firefighter's Hat (Flame Orange)
Foxy Mask (Black)
Combat Helmet (Avocado)
Ghost Umbrella
Gizzard-shad-sushi Costume
HMD
Magical Dress (Green/Purple/Red)
Mysterious Dress (Purple)
Ninja Hood (Gray)
Pom,padour Wig
Princess Dress (Purple)
Rhinestone Shades (Purple)
Samurai Shirt (White)
Steampunk Costume (Purple)
Tuna-sushi Costume

I know this is a large order so if you're willing to fill it PM me that you will and take your time.
:D pm sent, thank you so much!
Hey! I'm back and would love the mush parasol DIY and your dirt flooring would 300k be okay? :)
welcome back, sandy! :giggle: would you be willing to do 200k + 1 nmt by any chance? if not, 300k is fine! please feel free to send me a message whenever you're free and i'll have that ready for you!
nevermind
i'm sorry for missing your message! please let me know if there's anything else i might be able to help you with! ^^
I'll pay 500k igb for your mush parasol diy
hello! i'm so sorry, the mush parasol diy has already been claimed. i'll make sure to update the inventory if i come across another one though! thank you so much for your interest!

welcome back, sandy! :giggle: would you be willing to do 200k + 1 nmt by any chance? if not, 300k is fine! please feel free to send me a message whenever you're free and i'll have that ready for you!
Thank you! :) I absolutely can do 200k and 1 nmt! I'm ready whenever you are ready! :)

Reactions: Miu
Hello again, Miu XD How much for 1 blue rose andddd do you by any chance happen to have normal white roses or pansies?

Hello again, Miu XD How much for 1 blue rose andddd do you by any chance happen to have normal white roses or pansies?
yay, hi summer! hrmm, is 50k for the blue rose okay? and i do have both white roses and pansies! were you looking for bloomed flowers or seed packets? ^^
how many igb to purchase the busted umbrella, pig nose, and recycled boots?
hello, thank you for your interest! does 30k sound okay?

yay, hi summer! hrmm, is 50k for the blue rose okay? and i do have both white roses and pansies! were you looking for bloomed flowers or seed packets? ^^

hello, thank you for your interest! does 30k sound okay?
50k is fine! :D And I'm looking for bloomed flowers, preferably! I need 4 white roses and 6 white pansies, if you have 'em :D

Hi! Would like to trade for the cosmos wreath and shell speaker DIY. I can offer 4 NMT or pick from my DIY, maybe there's something you need in there.

• Aroma Pot
  • Bamboo Bench
  • Bamboo Candleholder x2
  • Bamboo Floor Lamp
  • Bamboo Stopblock
  • Basket Pack
  • Birdcage
  • Birdhouse x2
  • Bonfire
  • Cardboard Sofa
  • Cardboard Table x2
  • Cherry Lamp x2
  • Cherry Speakers
  • Cherry Wall
  • Cutting Board
  • Doghouse
  • Golden Flooring
  • Golden Seat
  • Giant Teddy Bear x2
  • Green-leaf Pile x3
  • Iron Fence
  • Kettlebell
  • Leaf
  • Light Bamboo Rug
  • Log Bench
  • Log Chair
  • Manga-library Wall
  • Modeling Clay
  • Mum Cushion x2
  • Natural Square Table
  • Paw-print Doorplate
  • Peach Chair
  • Peach Hat x2
  • Pear Hat
  • Pear Rug
  • Pond Stone
  • Rocking Horse
  • Shell Bed x2
  • Shell Rug
  • Shell Lamp
  • Sleigh
  • Stacked-wood Wall
  • Stone-Lion Dog
  • Timber Doorplate
  • Western-style Stone x2
  • Wild Log Bench
  • Wooden Chest
  • Wooden Table Mirror
  • Wooden-block Bed x2
  • Wooden-block chest
  • Wooden-block Stool
  • Wooden-block Wall Clock
  • Wooden-knot Wall
  • Zen-style Stone

How much for the ironwood cart recipe plus ironwood chair and ironwood dresser?
hi there! i only have the ironwood cart recipe -- i could craft you the ironwood chair item as well, but i unfortunately don't have the ironwood dresser learned either. ^^ ;; for the recipe, how does 1 nmt or 200k igb sound?
50k is fine! :D And I'm looking for bloomed flowers, preferably! I need 4 white roses and 6 white pansies, if you have 'em :D
i do! :D please send me a dodo code whenever you're free and i'll hop over to plant them! ๐Ÿ’–
Hi! Would like to trade for the cosmos wreath and shell speaker DIY. I can offer 4 NMT or pick from my DIY, maybe there's something you need in there.
hello! i'd love to do a trade, thank you so much! ^^ could i please have the giant teddy bear and golden seat diys? i'll send you a message with a dodo code shortly!

hello! interested in the pink cartoonist set and the cutting board recipe. would 2 nmt be okay? c:

Would you take 75k for the floral swag DIY? ๐Ÿฅฐ
hello! would you possibly be able to do 1 nmt for the recipe instead? i'm so sorry for the trouble!
hello! interested in the pink cartoonist set and the cutting board recipe. would 2 nmt be okay? c:
hi there! that sounds perfect, thank you so much! ^^ i'll send you a dodo code via message shortly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back