• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia Miraculous Ladybug Cultists [Congrats Cult!]

Getting town vibes from amanda for that post alone

To answer your question about blue roles - yes, it is significant. blue roles are town-sided - usually including a: doctor, cop, vigilante, veteran, etc who can use these abilities during night phase. What endless means by this being a con, is that players who are these roles tend to hint at it (by accident, in a defense, etc), and mafia (or the cult) can target them, thus making town weaker with a bunch of players who just have their voice and vote.

- - - Post Merge - - -

o oops seroja beat me to it

actually you helped explain things that I left out, thank you!

Hayden, what do you think of endless voting for you, considering it's so early on day 1?

Hayden, what do you think of endless voting for you, considering it's so early on day 1?
TBH I don't really have much of an opinion on it. I know he always tries to take the lead of town and making his own ~bold~ decisions like these but at the end of the day he probably won't stick to his vote anyway. TLDR; IDC

- - - Post Merge - - -

*by, not and

And how are we supposed to be able to trust your word, Endless? Not to antagonize, but we have no way of knowing who can and can't be trusted.

Threw a vote in because why not.

@Wise i know you say you voted "because why not" but care to explain how you picked Toad out of 20 people ?

I'm a little late to this but Heyden, is there anything that makes you scumread me from my RQS alone?

Toads is obsv scum pls lynch

Is this serious? I'm guessing it is since Wise went ahead with voting Toad (any reasoning?), what makes him scummy?

1. What's your Timezone? AEST GMT+10
2. How active do you think you will be? I'm 2 poor for a data recharge this month so I'll only be on after school/maybe before if I'm not running late lmao
3. What's your preferred alignment? Town
4. What's your playstyle like? I try to mix it up but tbh I cbf this game
5. How much experience do you have playing mafia? 10-15 games here
6. Preferred Pronouns? He/Him

what do you mean by you try mixing it up and why can't you be ****ed doing that in this game?

- - - Post Merge - - -

i wish i had more to go off for hayden, i previously mentioned i wasn't bothered by his bizarre reads because he flipped town in the last game i played where he did this but chrys raises a good point, he does seem to have put more thought into it than his previous game. i know he said he was taking this game more seriously but that may have just been a front for being called out. last time he just threw out names with no explanation however he did end up expanding slightly when pressed so?

I'm a little late to this but Heyden, is there anything that makes you scumread me from my RQS alone?
Not really, the change of tone from the last game sort of struck me, but now I'm sort of starting to sway the other way. Mainly because scum could easily accuse me at this point without being questioned because I'm pretty vulnerable already right now.

what do you mean by you try mixing it up and why can't you be ****ed doing that in this game?
Every game I usually try to mix up my meta, e.g. be super active or inactive, sh**post or provide posts with decent content, interact differently with people, etc. I know it makes it harder for people to townread me as such, but it has its benefits as well.

Not really, the change of tone from the last game sort of struck me, but now I'm sort of starting to sway the other way. Mainly because scum could easily accuse me at this point without being questioned because I'm pretty vulnerable already right now.

Every game I usually try to mix up my meta, e.g. be super active or inactive, sh**post or provide posts with decent content, interact differently with people, etc. I know it makes it harder for people to townread me as such, but it has its benefits as well.
yeah like when you're IN A CULT? ��

serious question @everyone: obviously this game starts out with a cult leader, does anyone have any predictions if there are any cultists to begin with? I don't believe there are (just for balance) ..
which brings me to my next point of people already voting for who they assume are a cult leader out of 20 people, just seems too quick to jump to anything.

yeah like when you're IN A CULT? ��

serious question @everyone: obviously this game starts out with a cult leader, does anyone have any predictions if there are any cultists to begin with? I don't believe there are (just for balance) ..
which brings me to my next point of people already voting for who they assume are a cult leader out of 20 people, just seems too quick to jump to anything.
I doubt that they already start off with a cultist, N0 is basically the cult leader's free pass to choose their first cultist without them dying because mafia can't perform kills or whatever. 3 cults on Day 1 would be pretty OP in my opinion considering that one new person gets culted every night. As for the people who could be culted, I guess it really depends on the leader. From my point of view, I would cult someone who's not really new but is likely to hide in the shadows, like Seroja or something.

So nothing wise? You just gonna slap a vote on me and not say anything? Ok... It's cool, I'll wait.
I'm honestly town leaning Hayden from latest posts.
Town leaning chrys because else appears to be her normal town self :)
That Amanda girl's post is very insightful, anyone struggling to know what to do or look for, def look at it
Abe is acting the same as last time but he is "the best player" and he will be the first to tell you that in his town and scum meta he takes town lesser role position. So newbies don't be sheeped just because he uses big words and stuff. He also may be too cocky at times, but he could very well have good intentions. Always keep an eye on him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Town leader.... Sorry mobile

I doubt that they already start off with a cultist, N0 is basically the cult leader's free pass to choose their first cultist without them dying because mafia can't perform kills or whatever. 3 cults on Day 1 would be pretty OP in my opinion considering that one new person gets culted every night. As for the people who could be culted, I guess it really depends on the leader. From my point of view, I would cult someone who's not really new but is likely to hide in the shadows, like Seroja or something.

lol I had to read this like 4x I swear. My first reaction was why tf would someone explain who they would cult, when that wasn't even part of the question.. but after thinking it over for a bit, that'd be a very bold & risky thing (especially for Hayden) to do if he weren't town. Also both his responses towards me have been instant replies, rather than taking extra time to watch how he words things.
So, not looking at Hayden so much anymore. Kinda town leaning him for that post.

- - - Post Merge - - -

& to add on to basically what everyone else is thinking rn, yeah the vote on toads from Wise is just not sitting right with me.

and to just throw it out there that Crys (cpu) hasn't checked in yet. Not sure if she's busy, but usually by now she'd have posted something.

it's kind of odd you point out seroja, most games i've played with her she's been a really strong and active player

Boy oh boy I can't wait for the realization that this is forest fire 2: electric bugaloo and the kills aren't coming!

Anyways I'm willing to bet there's probably one cultist for balancing reasons besides the head of state. I mean if someone got off a lucky vig shot N1 then the singular cultist who was recruited is screwed over big time. So maybe one to two starting cultists plus mastermindo?

I said the whole toad thing to get a reaction and to just start conversation.

Toad didn't really give me a reaction at all, but wise just following the voting is interesting in itself.

it's kind of odd you point out seroja, most games i've played with her she's been a really strong and active player
I kind of took from that as he thinks Seroja is a good player because he theoretically wouldn't want a weak player who might slip / be lynched, when he needs someone to survive with
Boy oh boy I can't wait for the realization that this is forest fire 2: electric bugaloo and the kills aren't coming!

Anyways I'm willing to bet there's probably one cultist for balancing reasons besides the head of state. I mean if someone got off a lucky vig shot N1 then the singular cultist who was recruited is screwed over big time. So maybe one to two starting cultists plus mastermindo?

oh true I didn't even think of that, seems like it would be more likely to have a leader and one cultist.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh nvm @mogyay, misread your post

So are the cultist not actually able to kill? Like do they just recruit more people or eventually kill people off?

Back