• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia Miraculous Ladybug Cultists [Congrats Cult!]

Is Athena gonna get modkilled for not posting at all today? Quick Endless, reiterate your main reasons for wanting a Tom lynch!

at this point can we just lynch Athena.... I feel like if we try to pull something in ten minutes its gonna get all misconstrued and Rose the Roleblocker is going to get lynched

I'm not changing my votes. I'm not sure if this is the right thing to do, but there's no way a scum can act like Toads. If he's indeed cult this very moment, we need to crown best actor.

He's being genuine. I trust him.

Hmm. I'm now firm on my Athena vote again, thanks Seroja for reminding me of the azurilland games and the resulting discrepancies.

After the lynch I'll try and nut out the Endless/Panda/Curry/Chrystina/Toadsworthy/Duck (names in no particular order) stuff I was working on.

Plus in a closed setup... what's the use of safe claims if you think about it. Unless I'm wrong.

IM NOT CULTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT BELIEVE ME FOR ONE MOMENT

I did. until you somehow thought that character would be a good name to use for a roleblocker. did you even look up the characters before safe claiming? lol
i know toads prob wont get lynched but istg he is not "Rose the Roleblocker"
read tae's character description. then read toads's. from the shows wikia. it literally does not tie in together at all.

what if seroja is cult with him and that's why he used seroja as his roleblock claim and i'm the only stupid one here..

I did. until you somehow thought that character would be a good name to use for a roleblocker. did you even look up the characters before safe claiming? lol
i know toads prob wont get lynched but istg he is not "Rose the Roleblocker"
read tae's character description. then read toads's. from the shows wikia. it literally does not tie in together at all.

I didn't look up anything before safe claiming because I'm freaking TOWN.
you are literally trying to reason Kat picking people for roles.....

- - - Post Merge - - -

not to menion I don't need to safe claim because I'm ROSE THE ROLEBLOCKER

what if seroja is cult with him and that's why he used seroja as his roleblock claim and i'm the only stupid one here..

yep.
thought this too tbh. the way seroja was responding to him, there was one post
Toads omg I told you to be less emotional. Come on, I'm making my reads now please don't do anything rash. We still have plenty of time to figure out a suspect. I don't want you lynched.

- - - Post Merge - - -

No pls don't claim yet. Calm down pls. Take some time off the thread and walk it out.

that made it seem like they shouldve been talking in their qt. but i thought seroja would be smarter than that to not be so obvious

Plus in a closed setup... what's the use of safe claims if you think about it. Unless I'm wrong.

well in this game especially because:
1. as people get converted and become cult they have their original role to claim.
2. the characters in the the show are all good until akumatized.
3. mostly likely safe claims are present.

Back