• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia Miraculous Ladybug Cultists [Congrats Cult!]

it was fleshy, then seroja.... my name and PR is what I'm telling you
you all are gonna look like idiots.....
Tae is possibly insane, maybe a framer, but you don't need to lynch me to learn that for yourself...

I BEG YOU, DONT LYNCH ROSE THE ROLEBLOCKER

TOAD MY HEART IS RLY SAYING UR TOWN BUT MY HEAD............. its saying ur scum : ( idk what to do

omg guys honestly just lynch Athena today, and toads tomorrow ok? He's definitely not cult omfg ppl think pls.

Also one thing: I don't think tae's insane. If she is, and then Athena is also not cult? Because if she was bussed with Tom, her alignment is the one inspected. If Tae's insane, that means her role is flipped? But if Tae's not insane, then maybe she IS cult.

Btw pls don't go around wasting time assuming there's a "purifying" role or whatnot smh. You're derailing the topic and clogging the thread with your assumptions Panda. Wasted my time.

If tae is insane cop and inspected Tom who was bussed with Athena who is cult, it would show her town

I need clarification from people who know what a Role Blocker does and how it works in gameplay, please :

1. If pro-town, what are the advantages of this role in general?
2. If pro-town, what are the advantages to using a Role Block on a random player?
3. If pro-rown, what is the point to using a Role Block on a random player but *forgetting who* and then deleting the relevant PM? What scenarioscould account for this chain of events?
4. If pro-town, is Role Blocker a role that can accumulate valuable information over time, or just a use-and-forget type of role? As I took it to be helpful for accumulating data over time - even if nothing was significant initially, it could prove game-changing later.
5. If pro-cult, how likely is it that Toadsworthy would have NO record of his N0 Role Block target (surely that would be mentioned intheir private cult chat?)?
6. What would be gained by Toadsworthy being pro-cult, claiming pro-town, yet giving such a ridiculously unhelpful answer to who he Role Blocked N0?
these are all going from my experience with mafia games, not cult games. so it's a little different as I have no idea if cult has power roles or not.
1. a town roleblocker can target mafia pr's (or cult??) such as mafia doctors, strongman, etc.
2. tbh there is none. it depends if the role description allows you to target the same person 2x in a row. if it doesnt, then you're wasting your action on a random target, then lets say you get a strong scum read from that same person and they arent lynched, you cant use your action on them again. if, however, you can, rb away.
3. sounds like cult actions to me.
4. town sided, tbh it kind of just messes with mafia's actions. it doesnt really shed any useful information to town, but messes with the mafia.
5. 100% likely. mafia chats in qt move pretty slow unless everyone on your team happens to be on at the same time. toads could be just winging this rn without any help from his other cultists.
6. earning town's trust by the claim, tbh i really want toads to answer this one.

Toadsworthy - please stop saying they/we/anyone is going to look/feel like an idiot if you're lynched and flip as the role you've claimed. That appeal to emotion is one of the most aggravating things to me right now, and has me on the fence about switchingmy vote to you.

omg guys honestly just lynch Athena today, and toads tomorrow ok? He's definitely not cult omfg ppl think pls.

well I mean, I am town.... so if she comes back town, then there could also be a framer.... but I think we have a chance at getting actual scum! Athena has a chance of being cult leader..... we need to take that chance

if you lynch me I WILL BE ROSE THE ROLEBLOCKER and we will have missed a big chance to get ahead in this game

Toadsworthy - please stop saying they/we/anyone is going to look/feel like an idiot if you're lynched and flip as the role you've claimed. That appeal to emotion is one of the most aggravating things to me right now, and has me on the fence about switchingmy vote to you.

i don't know how else to put it.... because literally we had it in the palm of our hand, and you are gonna get inside your head and lynch me... and its gonna come up exactly what I said

I think the safer bet is to lynch Athena today to gain information on Tae's inspections and then we can go from there. i don't think risking loosing Toads PR is worth it. my vote stays on Athena.

Precisely. If she flips town, we'll lynch you tomorrow.

Im fine with it honestly.... there are other circumstance that could happen that we both are town... but I'm willing to take that risk

IM 100 million percent fine if you lynch me tomorrow.... but please lynch athena tonight

- - - Post Merge - - -

Im fine with it honestly.... there are other circumstance that could happen that we both are town... but I'm willing to take that risk

IM 100 million percent fine if you lynch me tomorrow.... but please lynch athena tonight

and anyone can please tell me who to role block tonight and I will do it and I will remember it

Just look at my reads on Athena ok? Wth. Someone who have played so many games on Azurriland somehow couldn't form opinions on here? And just feigning confusion all the time- as opposed to Toads. Both of them could be scum but idk it'll be easier to lynch toad later if she flips today but srsly.

God this is hard.

Stop lynching Athena, she's going to get modelled anyway. Vote Tom with me and judge toad on Athena's flip.

Stop lynching Athena, she's going to get modelled anyway. Vote Tom with me and judge toad on Athena's flip.

why? if you pull votes to tom, I could still get lynched... if you believe in me and all my towniness just vote Athena

man fine i'm gonna go with my heart on this one, despite all this madness i do think toads seems like town even if his actions are really suspicious. i swear to god if ur cult toad i will cry and then send u a video of it

also I don't think tom is cult at this point. so I'm not down for a ton lynch. ?\_(ツ)_/?

Is Athena gonna get modkilled for not posting at all today? Quick Endless, reiterate your main reasons for wanting a Tom lynch!

man fine i'm gonna go with my heart on this one, despite all this madness i do think toads seems like town even if his actions are really suspicious. i swear to god if ur cult toad i will cry and then send u a video of it

I would come clean right this second if I was scum, because I could never deal with that guilt..... ;)

Back