• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia Miraculous Ladybug Cultists [Congrats Cult!]

no. You can't generalize all people play Mafia like this. My meta as town, third party and Mafia; none of them is stay inactive for 3 days. When have you seen this with me before. Your inability to analyse me as a player in past games is horrendous. You had not one piece of evidence that I was posting in discord or on the forums because I wasn't it. So saying I was suspicious for avoiding be game when I've been off the internet for a while is idiotic. I have a life.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think the first paragraph is really opportunistic.

We all have lives, so saying that is really annoying. First off, in my posts addressing this, I said I hope she just missed it or something actually happened. But again you can ask anyone, that you are a wild card and known for doing crazy things in game.... so going inactive 3 days? I could see you possibly doing something like that for some general effect and yes I saw you on discord, it may have only been saying one or two things. But you were there, because every time I saw you I was like why aren't you looking at mafia? "your inability to analyze me as a player is horrendous" this is laughable and don't be rude

and oh yeah discord? I didn't make it up, I know I saw you posting when this was open. Never say never....
cpu - Last Wednesday at 11:00 PM
daddy gave you money to spend?

cpu - Last Wednesday at 10:51 PM
What oath

cpu - Last Wednesday at 10:47 PM
yeah

cpu - Last Wednesday at 8:37 PM
I want one of
vi

cpu - Last Wednesday at 8:16 PM
I'm getting a matching tattoo when I can
My first one will be

cpu - Last Wednesday at 8:15 PM
what

cpu - Last Wednesday at 8:14 PM
Inb4 screen shots of I love

cpu - Last Wednesday at 8:11 PM
The
Deez
Nuts

cpu - Last Wednesday at 8:11 PM
I have receipts on everything
some other glitch bruh

cpu - Last Wednesday at 8:10 PM
Ye

That glitch is good tho

Hmm

cpu - Last Wednesday at 8:09 PM
Leettuce

cpu - Last Wednesday at 8:07 PM
May me

That was the old me

You were here

Ohh heyy tom
Didn't
Know

cpu - Last Wednesday at 8:06 PM
Oops

cpu - Last Wednesday at 6:52 PM
I wanted to hack fire emblem

cpu - Last Wednesday at 6:51 PM
I can't do homebrew because my 3ds is too updated

cpu - Last Tuesday at 7:28 PM
Was some one talking about me earlier

cpu - Last Tuesday at 7:28 PM
Hi

So don't say I'm lying about not seeing you on Discord, because I don't make that ish up. You may not have had long conversations about things, but I did remember seeing you in general on Discord. I'm not discrediting your illness or anything else happening to you, but all I'm saying is, is that it wouldn't be unheard of for you to do something like that because you do crazy stuff in games all the time and play it off very well. Tarot mafia and Murder Mystery Mafia as examples of your vastly different tactics.

@Chrys This is really the only mafia site I've played on in the last year or so, I've been at uni and not playing much mafia at all. I played some one another forum but I was town in all those games as well. (The wiki is, however, bugged - I was also mafia in this game. But that's plenty old and not really helpful.)

I also feel like I should preface this with a comment on the 'bussing'.
Please ignore it. The two players would not lie about being bussed, there's no benefit. All it means is that there is a busdriver in the game. Other than that? It means jack all. It doesn't even remotely effect the alignment of either bus target, except make tom marginally less likely to be culted and cykes marginally more likely to be culted. (Because tom is a more likely cult target)
But right now our only real goal is lynching the cult leader, which this bussing doesn't change in any way, shape or form.
Really all you should take out from the whole bussed situation is the existence of a strong (almost certainly town) blue role.

Reads, from town -> scum: [->->█->->] (I will be referring to cult as scum.)

Toadsworthy:While I disagree with nearly every single read you've posted in this entire thread, the way you're pursuing the reads and the reasons you're using for the reads are respectively solid and understandable. (I just don't agree with them.) From what I saw of your only game as mafia, while it might have been a micro, was so starkly different from your town play that I'm relatively confidant slotting you into town and not being very indecisive about it.

Fleshy:Between his extremely genuine looking last second unvote attempt and his reads list, I see no real reason to put him anywhere but solidly on the town list. As I go through more and more ISO's, I realise that my opinion on mog is a really unpopular one. Which I guess makes sense, since my initial impression of her was town as well.

Chrystina:Nothing really to say here. All of her posts so far have been relatively on point. I am interested to hear her reasons for voting tom that she promised to say later when she had more time. Weak town lean.

Curry:I've liked most of his content so far, but he's kind of tapered off content-wise. I'd like to see some larger posts popping out from him soon, preferably containing reads.

Amanda:I'm going to be honest, my first impression of your reads post was that you weren't providing that much new information when I skimmed it earlier today. Which I really, really hoped I was wrong about, because you're clearly making a very large effort for a new player. Upon rereading you do provide a reasonable amount of original information, and although you're probably using tells you shouldn't at this stage, you've got an outlook which likely guards against a lot of errors caused by those tells. (A complete lack of townreads, instead using an 'innocent until proven guilty' methodology. It's rather intriguing really.)
Town lean here.

Panda:She asked a lot of early questions which I approved of, and I mostly agree with her reads list, with some exceptions I'm holding down to a drunk error, something I'll address at the end, and, well - the mog read, which I acknowledge but disagree with, on the grounds that she's (most likely) basing mogs scum meta off a pm game. (Correct me if I'm wrong.)
Endless- It's always hard for me to completely trust Abe he is very sly with his words and intelligent about the game enough to pass himself off as a "town leader" when he really isn't a town member at all, he's helpfulness towards the newer players is nice but don't let him pull a cloth over your eyes, hold him to his
So guys, remember to hold me to my.
I'm assuming you missed a word there Panda. :p
Finally, Panda's Seroja read:
Seroja- I'm town reading her, her activity is strong and she seems to be scum hunting and willing to help the new players have a better understanding of the game.
Could you pinpoint me to Seroja scumhunting? In what I read of her she helped out a lot with newbies understanding things, but she hasn't really provided any real opinions on people or otherwise ground any content. I'd love to hear your justification for this read.

Important note here: I'm not saying your reads are necessarily bad or wrong - for all I know, you've had perfect reads so far this game. I just believe my reads are more likely to be correct. (As you believe yours are more likely to correct.)

Taesaek: Not really enough content to derive a read from yet. Lack of content perfectly reasonable. (He played like 8 hours of OW today. I kid you not.)

Wise:Really want to see some content here. Unlike some other people who find his one relevant post suspicious, I don't really think much of it at all. I just want to see more content. Who he thinks are mafia, who he thinks are town. Which things he wants to ask questions about. That sort of stuff.

Tasuot:I honestly feel pretty bad for the newer players who are struggling to keep up. No real content here - if you want to replace out, I'm sure we can find you a reasonable replacement.

Seroja: Mostly sound mechanical advice. Seemed to be reasonably busy. I'll give them some time to develop reads and grind content.

[bTom:[/b]This is what I'd say is probably the current strongest collective scumread for town, but I don't really think he's doing anything he wouldn't normally do. A lot of people misconstrued my comment that I would've voted Tom EoD if I'd been here to say that I also thought he was mafia. No. He's just an infinitely better lynch than the ****ing high priest. High priest is ****ing literally an UNKILLABLE CLEAR in a cult game. Of course, you could ask how I knew Daniel wasn't lying - But, if you did, you'd be egregiously (really, really badly) stupid; It's not about whether he was telling the truth or not, it's about whether we can afford to lose that role or not. This is the equivalent of lynching the cop day 1 in a regular game of mafia. It sucks so, so much.

But anyway, back to Tom. If he's town then he'll start showing it a lot better day 2. If I get serial killer-killed or something stupid and random like that then don't let him get away with this sort of behaviour day 2.

Menchie:Are you managing to follow along with what's happening okay? If not, I'm sure we can get you a reasonable replacement.
(Has no content, clearly null.)

Iwaseleanor:I'd love to see some more content here. They have a perfectly reasonable reads post, but it's one of some 3 or 4 posts she's posted in thread. Would love to hear the reasoning behind the silent Daniel vote.

Athena Cykes: I'm giving some benefit of doubt since you don't have that much mafia experience, but I'm curious as to how you haven't got any reads yet so far? There's an absolute depth of information scattered about this thread, as I'd like to think this post demonstrates pretty well.
Note: I doubt we'll see much of her in the next couple of days, I imagine she's glued to her DS screen playing AA6 right now.

Cpu:Anyone think the afk is anything even marginally alignment indicative needs to re-evaluate their reading methods. (I'm sorry that was mean, and I'm trying to be less mean, but for the reasons I'm about to provide that would've been a really god damn bad read.)
Not posting = pretending to not be there as a means to avoid having to provide content and still avoid suspicion.
Crys doesn't really try very hard as either alignment. Her content is either her insulting someone, her tunneling someone, or her ****posting. None of which really takes her any effort.
AKA pretending to not know the game had started would provide completely no advantage to her.
So obviously we're stuck back at "she's barely posted, we can't read her" stage.

Duck: ...what?
His posts are absolutely all over the place and half of them are nonsensical.
I almost got very excited at one of his posts, but then he just caps it off by saying he doesn't think he's mafia? Then what was the point of that entire post? To prove that you're not the only person that is all over the place in the thread?
That being said, I don't think Duck's lack of checking things is an alignment tell, from what I can tell it's not even simply restricted to his playstyle - I'd say it's characteristic of his personality.

Entropy:I just can't get behind this post considering how Daniel put it in colour and everything. It just sits super off for me.

She also attempted to use old and outdated meta which I originally wrote off (and might re-write off) for her just being lazy and wanting to continue using meta from when she went on hiatus, but could possibly be just a pretty awful fabrication. (Which is obviously a bad idea.)

Almost any other player exhibiting this behaviour and I'd probably flat out list them as red, but Entropy gives Tom a real run for his money on the title of 'best player that wants to apply absolutely no effort into the game', so I'm just providing a scumlean and really keeping my eyes open here.

mogyay:Before I ISO'd mogyay (For newer players, ISO means 'read in isolation', which you can do by clicking the link to their name in the OP.) I actually had her mentally positioned in town. But the timeline I'm looking at here is super off.
Just take a gander at these posts, in chronological order:
hayden did this last game (making reads and not expanding) and i remember getting a weird vibe from it but he was town so i'm not really thinking much about it, i think he just wants a talking point
Position: Heyden as town. Reason for position: Bad, but understandable.
what do you mean by you try mixing it up and why can't you be ****ed doing that in this game?

- - - Post Merge - - -

i wish i had more to go off for hayden, i previously mentioned i wasn't bothered by his bizarre reads because he flipped town in the last game i played where he did this but chrys raises a good point, he does seem to have put more thought into it than his previous game. i know he said he was taking this game more seriously but that may have just been a front for being called out. last time he just threw out names with no explanation however he did end up expanding slightly when pressed so?
Position: Sus on heyden
Reason: Good (But first portion was there before her first post?)
hayden: i'm always a little unsure of you but past actions in games make me believe you're town and just wanting to start a discussion. after people yesterday when people were calling you out you've been laying pretty low. not sure what to make of that.
Position: Heyden as town.
Reason: ??? He's only gotten worse since her second post on him, where she states "..Chrys has a point.." on him acting sus, and asks him a question which he ignores.
I just can't and don't see the progression from second post to third post.
It's possible that I'm misreading the second post and the final portion is actually equivalent to "Chrys has a point but I disagree with her". But considering she was commenting on the possibility of him putting on a front for being called out, I don't think that's the case.

What this really looks like (at least to me) is that because she isn't town, she forgot her forged reads and defaulted to her last memory of a read on him, which was her original stance of protecting him. One of the really key differences between how a town player reads and how a mafia (or cult) player reads (in general) is that the mafia player is fabricating reads as they go, without any real root for them. It's therefore a lot easier for a mafia (or cult) player to forget a read they had, and contradict themselves with a weird progression. (Which is what I believe happened here.)

I don't really have an issue with any of her other reads except I'd like her to explain her townread on Amanda. (There is one extremely logical/genuine reason for this read, and a whole bunch of reasons which would be nothing short of painfully awful. I'm interested to know where mog's reason falls.)

Heyden: Remember how I was initially leaning this guy based on his inconsistencies with his RQS and consecutive post? Well it gets worse. It's been roughly 48 hours with plenty of actual, perfectly good content in it. He's managed to accrue a sum total of two reads in that time frame, despite the fact that he has posted plenty.

What's so wrong with his reads? let's look at it:
I've been busy today but just gonna quickly note
Fleshy- I feel like he's genuine and whatever, shame Daniel was lynched because his unvote was late but we can't do anything now
Perfectly good point, but about as unoriginal as it gets.
Athena- I dunno, she's pretty null for me at the moment and I don't really know what motivated her to vote Daniel??
N/A since not a read
Eleanor- Probably has no clue what's going on so thats great
N/A since not a read

Considering that we've lost most likely one of the strongest blue roles, it's a shame. But let's be honest, Daniel was already under the spotlight so early on, and there was no way he was going to be culted because he would be such a vulnerable lynch target IMO.
Am I the only one who finds it weird how Tom's 'reflecting' the last game and no lynching when he was town?? It just seems like he's trying too hard to look town or maybe I'm just overthinking it..
What even. Last I checked, if you believe no lynch is a viable strategy as town, you believe a no lynch is a viable strategy as town. And therefore no lynching is something you would do as town.
And even if it wasn't, let's examine the non-existent scenario where he was doing it for another reason. Do you think he believed there was any chance at all that it would go through? Because I'm pretty darn positive he's not that incredibly mind-bendingly stupid. Him no lynching is just a signature of his firm belief that day 1 hasn't got any real content in it.
-note that Tom probably missed. No lynching is actually throwing in cult games. A cult is worth around 3 nightkills
(Blue is done by me)
The super important thing to note is that there is literally no original content in the post at all, he might as well have copy pasted the two most currently discussed reads into his post. This looks like a super clear example of what it looks like to attempt to appear to be scumhunting without actually scumhunting.

I'm open to the possibility that I might be wrong here, but I'd like Heyden to be a topic of discussion today. I'm not saying I'm perfect, there's plenty of chance I made a mistake in my case - and if a did I'd be thrilled for you to point it out, but as it is I don't believe I'm wrong here.

no. You can't generalize all people play Mafia like this. My meta as town, third party and Mafia; none of them is stay inactive for 3 days. When have you seen this with me before. Your inability to analyse me as a player in past games is horrendous. You had not one piece of evidence that I was posting in discord or on the forums because I wasn't it. So saying I was suspicious for avoiding be game when I've been off the internet for a while is idiotic. I have a life.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think the first paragraph is really opportunistic.

why though? it was a basic concern before i realised that you had said you hadn't been on tbt at all which i then apologised for lol

you're just coming on the thread being antagonistic (and sure, i understand why if you genuinely forgot) if i forgot i had been in a game for 3 days i would be frantic to read through the game and actually start helping, not start arguing. it's really not hard to understand why anyone would be suspicious of you for not showing up. anyway, whatever, you're here now i guess, interested in hearing your thoughts on the game..

EBWOP: Important note here: I'm not saying your reads are necessarily bad or wrong - for all I know, you've had perfect reads so far this game. I just believe my reads are more likely to be correct. (As you believe yours are more likely to correct.)

is meant to directly follow Toad in the reads list, not Panda.

mogyay:Before I ISO'd mogyay (For newer players, ISO means 'read in isolation', which you can do by clicking the link to their name in the OP.) I actually had her mentally positioned in town. But the timeline I'm looking at here is super off.
Just take a gander at these posts, in chronological order:
Position: Heyden as town. Reason for position: Bad, but understandable.Position: Sus on heyden
Reason: Good (But first portion was there before her first post?)Position: Heyden as town.
Reason: ??? He's only gotten worse since her second post on him, where she states "..Chrys has a point.." on him acting sus, and asks him a question which he ignores.
I just can't and don't see the progression from second post to third post.
It's possible that I'm misreading the second post and the final portion is actually equivalent to "Chrys has a point but I disagree with her". But considering she was commenting on the possibility of him putting on a front for being called out, I don't think that's the case.

What this really looks like (at least to me) is that because she isn't town, she forgot her forged reads and defaulted to her last memory of a read on him, which was her original stance of protecting him. One of the really key differences between how a town player reads and how a mafia (or cult) player reads (in general) is that the mafia player is fabricating reads as they go, without any real root for them. It's therefore a lot easier for a mafia (or cult) player to forget a read they had, and contradict themselves with a weird progression. (Which is what I believe happened here.)

I don't really have an issue with any of her other reads except I'd like her to explain her townread on Amanda. (There is one extremely logical/genuine reason for this read, and a whole bunch of reasons which would be nothing short of painfully awful. I'm interested to know where mog's reason falls.)

ok i think i said twice actually that i was running out of time (both for day ending and also because it was nearly 2am and i had to get to sleep) my reason for the last few of my reads being short was simply because i was doing all my reads in chronological order and when i hit amanda i unfortunately didn't have time to say much. i'm interested in knowing why you only want an opinion on amanda and not the others i didn't have time to make a read on.

i don't really see what you're getting at.... i initially didn't think much of heyden because of his actions in previous games. i saw what chrystina had said and then realised she brought up a good point. i wasn't disagreeing with chrys as such, i was just giving some perspective on why i think she might be wrong since he did post he'd like to be more serious in this game.

i'm not mafia lol, if i were mafia i would remember my own reads.. i'm town and i struggle with people, while i don't have too much suspicion on heyden i'm not completely sure and that's why my reads might sometimes seem confusing but i don't think i haven't been consistent with them at all. if anything i think my inconsistency reflects my townage. this isn't a game where we're meant to have the same readings throughout, my opinions on people are inevitably going to change. if they didn't then it'd be harder to pick people out for being cult, i know i'm town so i don't care about changing my reads on people, i have nothing to hide

- - - Post Merge - - -

i will give my read on amanda and the others as soon as i can, just wanted to address your post first

- - - Post Merge - - -

There is one extremely logical/genuine reason for this read, and a whole bunch of reasons which would be nothing short of painfully awful. I'm interested to know where mog's reason falls.

also endless get off your high horse and stop being so god damn condescending, it's rude and unnecessary

amanda: i town read amanda because i think it would be easy for a new player to hide under the shadow of being new if a cult member. instead amanda is really giving this game so much thought and analysis and care. she's not afraid to press and challenge players which i like

Who would you have voted for please, and why? What are your reads so far? Any reaction to the two votes against you and the case supporting a lynch of you? Hopefully it's not too late for you to answer tonight your time - Google tells me your timezone (gmt-5) is around 8:30pm currently but I may have done something wrong there, timezone calculations are easily messed up lol.
&

Thanks for this mogyay! I had seen it but felt the answer didn't really address my particular question, which you had also asked (and they ignored/whatever) - he answered the "mix it up" part, in a quite needlessly self explanatory fashion, but neglected the one thing I've seen bought up again and again : why can't he be ****ed doing that in this game? And the follow up others have asked : what "benefits"??

I don't know what to make of Heyden but hopefully there'll be more to work with soon.

this is really encouraging to see from someone who is playing her first mafia game! she's not afraid to step into the limelight (that's not the right word but whatever lol) and i like that a lot she's asking a lot of set up questions that i think seems like a genuine attempt to understand and aid the game. furthermore all of her questions have been valid and some of which i myself had been wondering so i don't think she's asking questions for the sake of asking questions to look like town. overall i'm just getting a town vibe from her. i didn't think her reads were necessarily adding anything new but reading over them again i can see some insights that i think are very helpful (mainly talking about her read on athena). her reads are also well thought out and she uses references throughout so she obviously isn't half hearting them.

iwaselenor: you haven't really posted much recently but i'm null on you right now. i don't think your reads really added anything new and i'm not really sure why you chose to only make reads on those specific players. also i was interested to read that you said cpu had been online in that time, hm. i dunno, i'd like to hear your thoughts more before saying anything else about you.

menchie: null. you've basically contributed nothing thus far. why would you think lynching meant converting to the cult lol? idk this seems really illogical haha. like iwaselenor i'd like to see your thoughts more.

tasuout: again, null. pretty much posted nothing. you said you'd be here for a while in your rq's yet you've posted one thing about not being able to keep up, hm.

wisemimir: i'm mostly null but it's still throwing up some red flags that you voted for toad for basically no reason and then disappeared from the game lol. i know you're new so i doubt you're cult but it's pretty shady that you haven't answered for what you had done. you obviously cared enough about the game to make a vote so i'm not sure where you went.

I'm pretty sure that literally all of endless' scumreads are town (mog is def town, hayden prob town, im town lol) and endless is scum with panda

as for "outdated meta" my point was she wasn't scumhunting, even if I throw out the whole meta thing she didn't contribute anything to D1 as an experienced player here

@anyone who's sus of tom- shouldn't you also be sus of Athena then? since they blatantly just showed up after night and claimed to be bussed?? sure toms always a question card in mybooks bc I can't always read him, but you sussing him without sussing Athena seems pretty weird if you ask me. ?\_(ツ)_/?

just woke up, I'm on mobile and I'm groggy as **** but I'm gonna be re-reading over the thread a bit. i see crys made a return and there's some more reads out so I guess expect something from me today, hopefully. (and no it won't be 8 hours of overwatch)

oh my god. well it's obvious either entropy or endless is in the cult now, or one of them is cult leader. and I mean just one. not both. let's be real any cult leader (if they aren't one) would be stupid to not cult them.

.. or maybe that's just what they wanted us all to think and turn against them. ****

On a side note, I actually don't think Endless was being rude and condescending in that post at all, so I'm finding the emotion from mogyay... normal, but not really needed.

Hayden I actually noticed a change of tone (yes, in one post) so I'm wondering if he was possibly culted this night phase. idk just a bunch.
I really like how Endless pointed out Pandas read on seroja as I overlooked that. And btw, my vote on tom was majorly to save Daniel. The others for just being cause of his "vote no lynch. lynch me bb" kind of everything toads was pointing out.
Entropy I'm really not sure of what to make, because she's going after panda for making no effort into "scum hunting" yet I've barely seen entropy do this either.

- - - Post Merge - - -

hunch* not bunch

oh my god. well it's obvious either entropy or endless is in the cult now, or one of them is cult leader. and I mean just one. not both. let's be real any cult leader (if they aren't one) would be stupid to not cult them.

.. or maybe that's just what they wanted us all to think and turn against them. ****

On a side note, I actually don't think Endless was being rude and condescending in that post at all, so I'm finding the emotion from mogyay... normal, but not really needed.

Hayden I actually noticed a change of tone (yes, in one post) so I'm wondering if he was possibly culted this night phase. idk just a bunch.
I really like how Endless pointed out Pandas read on seroja as I overlooked that. And btw, my vote on tom was majorly to save Daniel. The others for just being cause of his "vote no lynch. lynch me bb" kind of everything toads was pointing out.
Entropy I'm really not sure of what to make, because she's going after panda for making no effort into "scum hunting" yet I've barely seen entropy do this either.

- - - Post Merge - - -

hunch* not bunch

just to expand on why i was a little annoyed but abe actually called my reads awful in a previous game and later pm'd be apologising for it so i find it slightly hurtful he decided to say that again. i apologise though, i do tend to take things too personal

- - - Post Merge - - -

it was just the line i quoted, the post itself wasn't condescending or rude

- - - Post Merge - - -

abe and entropy both haven't posted anything of value really in the first day cycle meaning that culting them would probably be a good idea. culting someone who has made a lot of reads is probably more risky as they may have to backtrack on them. just a thought

@Mog oh it seems I misinterpreted the second post. I mentioned within the post that if your second post meant "I believe Chrys has a point, but I think it's wrong" then it does make progressive sense. I just thought your second post was implying that heyden wasn't town. The way you phrased your defense makes me believe I'm off target there. And I wrote my reads in order of when they joined the game. So (if you read my read on Amanda) I was under the impression that Amanda was off/mafia at the time of writing that. (And you mentioned that she was town with no reasoning.)
And I tried multiple times in that post to not be rude and not be condescending. I'm sorry if I irritated you.

With regard to entropy: sorry, can't wrangle out of this like that. Anyone can check pandas last 3 games (all of which were town games) and see that she's playing in exactly the same playstyle
You've got 2 choices. Either you concede this point, or you don't. If you don't, I really, really hope you aren't just refusing to research as town.

@anyone who's sus of tom- shouldn't you also be sus of Athena then? since they blatantly just showed up after night and claimed to be bussed?? sure toms always a question card in mybooks bc I can't always read him, but you sussing him without sussing Athena seems pretty weird if you ask me. ?\_(ツ)_/?

just woke up, I'm on mobile and I'm groggy as **** but I'm gonna be re-reading over the thread a bit. i see crys made a return and there's some more reads out so I guess expect something from me today, hopefully. (and no it won't be 8 hours of overwatch)

@Tae but I'm mainly sus of Tom because of the No Lynch thing and lack on effort.

@mogyay - oh I completely somehow skipped that line you quoted from his post, sorry. I thought you meant the whole post. & no, what you posted does make sense (in assuming you're referring to the last post merge) it's that, and the fact they are both very strong players, and the majority of us want to town read (but with obvious hesitation), despite what you pointed out.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also entropy has yet to answer the question I asked her about the whole fleshy unvoting thing.. but as I was reading back, something I somehow overlooked.

a minute left and the votes still on dan, i'm going to have to remove my vote but i honestly think its a mistake

what makes you think that?

Did you not believe Daniel's claim? Or were you thinking it would somehow make the unvoting look bad for you? I was writing your unvote off as genuine originally, but missed the fact you hesitated.

Endless, why should we ignore the bus action? You're acting like it can't be faked and used as a ruse. If the cult starts off with two or even three they could easily forge bus claims. I'm concerned about why Tom would knowingly conceal information from us if he is in fact town. Mafia is a game of information, and when something like this appears, we should at least address it and when it's causing confusion among the town should we just say "eh, don't worry about it," and let the confusion continue? I don't see why we can't analyze a bus claim even if it is likely true and the bus driver is almost assuredly town (cult and PRs would be broken). As sarcastic as Tom may want to be about it, forging bus claims isn't hard, it happened last game I played.

Fleshy, do not blame yourself for Daniel's lynch. It is not your fault for unvoting too late, it's mainly the fault of the many people who didn't vote at all, myself included. You at least tried to SAVE him, don't blame yourself for a mistake others could've prevented by voting at all.

I'm glad you're here now Crys, please try and help out since you missed out on 3 real world days. We could definitely use your skills.

Entropy, I want to know why you wrote this when Fleshy unvoted Daniel:
entropy said:
why the helllll did fleshy unvote
Fleshy unvoting Daniel was a good thing in retrospect, are you saying when Daniel had claimed that you didn't believe his claim? If you didn't, why did you not believe his claim? Because the impression you leave on me when this is the last post of the day for you is that you wanted Daniel lynched, even after he claimed uncultable citizen.

Amanda, great job on such a detailed reads post in your first game! (Way better than any of mine lol) I have a few follow up questions for it though: now that Daniel has flipped blue and he was one of your slight scum possibilities, have your opinions on people like Athena or Duck (also scum possibilities) changed at all? Is there anyone with Daniel's flip that you may have thought to be town but have your opinion changed because of the Daniel result?

Panda, I do agree with entropy that you may be cult, but for different reasons. I find it quite interesting that you criticize Fleshy for his understanding of inactives voting...but then, you vote for someone who is arguably an inactive yourself. Wise hasn't posted in two days, why did you criticize Fleshy for being understanding of inactives being voted, but then vote for one yourself? Wise hasn't been on since that post so I don't see it as dodging. Also, I sheep the Endless point about Seroja read.

Athena, you voted for Daniel, who then flipped blue and you've been claiming cluelessness. I find that hard to believe. You also never provided reasoning for voting Daniel, your last couple posts were talking about clarifying what you meant by bussed. What was your reasoning for voting for Daniel?

Iwaseleanor, why did you vote for Daniel? At the time there was plenty time left in day and I didn't really see your reasoning other than your read, is that why you voted for him?

Chrys, as one of the first people to sus Daniel (may not have been the first, but definitely one of them) and he has now flipped blue, what do you think of the other voters for Daniel once you changed your vote off Daniel? I'd say you are one of my town leans, but I'm always VERY cautious to trust you from past games.

Tae I know OW is amazing (Tracer is bae obv <3) but please try and pay attention to this game more, even if it is just during intermissions on IW games. The Mei walls that you cry yourself to sleep at night with can wait five minutes.

Two strongest town reads on Fleshy and Toads. There is at least one scum in those who voted for Daniel. Main suspicion right now on Athena and Eleanor.

I'll be honest I haven't read a single game since Game Of Mafia (my last played game here) and will do more meta'ing (gross) in the coming day or so if WoW grinding doesn't consume me.

Chrys, as one of the first people to sus Daniel (may not have been the first, but definitely one of them) and he has now flipped blue, what do you think of the other voters for Daniel once you changed your vote off Daniel? I'd say you are one of my town leans, but I'm always VERY cautious to trust you from past games.

rip I tried.

Tbh I'm looking at the ones who followed to vote Daniel so quickly after I did, and did not unvote. Even though Fleshy's unvote didn't count, he posted seconds after Kat did so he at least tried. Which leaves Athena Cykes and Iwaseleanor.

I'm assuming N0 the cult converted someone, so keep in mind @everyone, with delayed conversion someone we may have all been possibly town leaning is now a member of the cult.

To further comment on how I was "looking at them" they definitely are sus leans. I had this quick thought afterwards, that if Athena Cykes is indeed in a cult, then it makes complete sense that Tom is cult leader (hence both the claims of being driven/bussed). Also if this were true, it makes sense that Athena is barely posting. I looked into the game from their forum that Duck posted, and Athena oml - she posted A LOT. (I know this is completely contradicting what I said about town leaning her based on that game experience, but I was just going off of tone, not really activity).
You also pointed out in your read to Endless how we shouldn't ignore those two driven/bus claims, and I couldn't agree more.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ebwop - I was town leaning Athena before Daniel flipped blue, to clear up any confusion. She's now a sus lean.

Did you not believe Daniel's claim? Or were you thinking it would somehow make the unvoting look bad for you? I was writing your unvote off as genuine originally, but missed the fact you hesitated.

I didn't say then (it was late and i was rushing) but I was going to remove my vote from Daniel and put it on Tom, I was referring to the fact that I thought (at the time) lynching Tom was going to be a mistake (but probably not as big of a mistake as lynching Daniel). I believed Daniel's claim and removed my vote as quickly as I could (again sadly not quick enough, sorry). The Idea of just removing my vote (and leaving me not voting) didn't actually cross my mind at the time i made that post, it wasn't removing my vote from Daniel that I was hesitating on, it was who else to vote for (again i can see that i never made that clear at all), due it being so late and everything happening so quickly I was rushed and didn't make much sense

about the vote thing everyone keeps asking me about, i think that I thought fleshy unvoted for tom

how is culting me smart when everyone expects me to be culled lol?

By the way for people reading Azurilland games:
Duck will be referred to as PokeQueen by many people, also GLaDOS.
Athena is Meloetta, some call her Mage I believe, and Athena near the end.
I'm referred to as Clam or Curry.
Kat is in the game as Phantomhive.
Other common referred people: Andrew = Diarkia, Regine = Thundawave, Mark = Vayatir, Hilo = Toffolus, Aiden = Gold, Nick = Wheegalure (a host), Alex = Ardent/Genos (the second host). Think those are the most common non-username names in both threads.

Very first name/nickname based forum.

With regard to entropy: sorry, can't wrangle out of this like that. Anyone can check pandas last 3 games (all of which were town games) and see that she's playing in exactly the same playstyle
You've got 2 choices. Either you concede this point, or you don't. If you don't, I really, really hope you aren't just refusing to research as town.

aren't u adorable when u think ur infallibly correct all the time

also what three games r u even talking about?? the only game that has happened since ive been gone were micros and two games. murder mystery and tardis' game are rly the only usable meta references

panda gets lynched d2, why the hell are you even defending her at this point lol

Back