• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Looking For Mira The Uchi Bunny

Cure Whip

Magical Boy
Bells
Ruby
Cake
Feedback
100% (31) +
Hi! I?m looking to adopt Mira; I can offer 10 tbt! I?d like to have her ASAP please (since my town only has 8 villagers)! Thanks for the help!

Hi! I’m looking to adopt Mira; I can offer 10 tbt! I’d like to have her ASAP please (since my town only has 8 villagers)! Thanks for the help!

Hey :) are you still looking for her?

Last edited:
Hey :) are you still looking for her?

Ah, I'm so sorry for never getting back! I'm sadly not looking for her anymore due to a silly mistake I made... (I moved in 5 Amiibo villagers and I can't get them to move out :( )

Ah, I'm so sorry for never getting back! I'm sadly not looking for her anymore due to a silly mistake I made... (I moved in 5 Amiibo villagers and I can't get them to move out :( )

Ah, that's unfortunate :( if you are still looking for her when you get a free spot, feel free to pm me :)

Back