• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia Mini Mafia XI: Frozen [End Game]

UH OH

I think you're starting to panic because I pointed out the big flaw in your otherwise perfect scum plan.

I am scouring the inter webs for a gif to describe the frustration I'm feeling

tumblr_lvo8m4P0Ao1r6aoq4o1_500.gif

This is exactly what I said on like day two and EVERYONE overlooked it:

okay hello friends i have now read over the entire 43 pages and am completely caught up and filled in. i can't believe how much i missed. i thought that i could check in on day two and not miss a whole lot but I GUESS i was wrong rofl.

after reading everything, the major things that stuck out to me were aerious's posts. it's very possible, at least from what i can see, that aerious could be the bad elsa herself and is claiming good elsa because she knew the real good elsa, especially if it IS a detective role, would be smart enough not to roleclaim on day one. she keeps saying she always roleclaims early in mafia but i think there might be more to it, and i'm not entirely convinced she's not mafia. at all.

Sunshine that idea blew over my head omg

But wouldn't the good elsa say something about it?

not without outing themselves as the real detective. plus, anyone else claiming elsa at this point will look just as scummy since we already have two elsa claims.

AKA things I said earlier against rcing en masse

UH OH

I think you're starting to panic because I pointed out the big flaw in your otherwise perfect scum plan.
Haha nah, waiting for day to end and not responding to you anymore because everyone knows that you are a KP and confirmed from the Watcher who has been confirmed since D2 and just outed tonight because she caught you :). You're the one in panic if you look back at all the **** you're claiming (lots of omgus there). I have been confirmed town since D1. You should've stuck to trying to convince others that NikkiNikki was mafia because that'd be the easiest to convince the noobs of. Since I am not fooled by your ****, no one else should be either. Have fun losing this game because Tsundere is a **** godfather and you all are **** scum (except Moron, might I add).

"Everyone knows"

I think the only person who is claiming to "know" this is you, and you're looking pretty damn scummy at this point.

1. Who confirmed Aerious as good Elsa?
2. I do not trust Beary. Oath sent me and Sunshine a pm about interacting with him when I'm just a regular townie with no powers.
3. We should lynch Yui z.

2. I do not trust Beary. Oath sent me and Sunshine a pm about interacting with him when I'm just a regular townie with no powers.

It's very possible that Aerious is Bad Elsa who is also a Detective. That's why she was cleared, but Aerious was never inspected herself. I think both Elsas are detectives, but the question is which one do we believe? One is clearly lying, and I honestly think it's Aerious. She's been so cocky in this game. And yeah, I don't trust Beary either. Those PMs he sent were BS.

Wait, why don't you trust me?
I don't understand.

NO ONE confirmed Aerious as Good Elsa. She's been claiming herself as Good Elsa since Day One, while at the same time siding with LittleBeary who has been giving out RANDOM information about people interacting with members that they literally haven't interacted with AT ALL.

NO ONE confirmed Aerious as Good Elsa. She's been claiming herself as Good Elsa since Day One, while at the same time siding with LittleBeary who has been giving out RANDOM information about people interacting with members that they literally haven't interacted with AT ALL.

*snorts*
I sided with Aerious today. AND, Oath told me to contact her as soon as he died.

You don't believe us? Oath literally did send them out. Crystal can confirm, she got one. She told me.

PEOPLE WHO LITTLEBEARY CLAIMS MADE CONTACT:

- Me against Oath
- Nikki against Lauren
- C r y s t a l against Oath

Oath sent PMs to myself and Crystal stating that we were watched and had interacted with someone when neither of us have interacted with anyone because we're both green townies with no powers.

W
T
F

I don't even know why he would do that, but I know as a fact that I never watched ANY OF YOU
besides sunshinetea, and natty tracked Aerious N1.
He didn't send any PMs stating that. They're lying. You and I both have the full list of actions which was written by oath.

W
T
F

I don't even know why he would do that, but I know as a fact that I never watched ANY OF YOU
besides sunshinetea, and natty tracked Aerious N1.

Seems convenient that you're claiming not to have done this now that more people are coming forward. Oath was confirmed town - why would he lie???

Back